Chapter 63-protective mother-part 3

They both stood in front of the nostalgic place that their feelings bloomed at, "Lan Zhan, this time you have to copy rules, too! Hahaha!" Wei Wuxian giggles.

Lan WangJi smiled, "En!"

Once inside they sat at the desk and there in front of them was paper to write on, "5 times? This will take forever!!! When I copied the rules it was only 1,000 and now there's 4,000." Wei Wuxian whines.

"And 1." Lan WangJi adds.

"Huh? And 1 what?" Wei Wuxian was confused.

"There are 4 thousand and 1 rules." Lan WangJi elaborated.

Wei Wuxian smirks, "We don't count the 'stay away from Wei Ying' rule anymore~!" He laughs.

Lan WangJi blushed, "I will..."

Wei Wuxian looks at him curiously, "You will what? My dear?"

Lan WangJi closed his eyes, "I will silence you if you don't start!"

Wei Wuxian pouts, "Fine!"

He grabs a brush and opens the book with rules, and writes down the rules on that page.

Lan WangJi watches him for a minute and gets started on writing the rules, the difference between their hand writings were so funny.

One used wild cursive and the other used neat handwriting. They sat in silence surprisingly for 3 hours, Wei Wuxian couldn't sit still any longer, "Lan Zhan~, which one are you on?"

Lan WangJi looked at him, "100. You?"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "same!"

The candle light made Wei Wuxian's eyes even more beautiful to Lan WangJi, they stared into each other's eyes, and touched each other's hand.

After another 3 hours Wei Wuxian put down his brush and stretches. "How about we take a break?~ and we talk about some things~! Also, um... This may sound weird... but I'm glad that we're doing this together!" Wei Wuxian confesses.

Lan WangJi smiled, "En! Wei Ying, it's 9pm!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, he crawls over to Lan WangJi and pushes him down, getting on top of him he leans in and kisses his lips, "I'm so in love with you!"

Lan WangJi lifts his robe and gropes his ass, Wei Wuxian jolts, "Ha! Lan Zhan, please be gentle!"

Lan WangJi smiled, "En, Wei Ying! I love you! You're mine, no one can have you but me!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "I would never. I don't sleep around and you know that. You're the only person I've had sex with, and I'm sure I'm the only one you have had sex with too. Right? I'll be upset if I'm not!"

Lan WangJi looked at him, "Of course you are! I was in love with you when we were 15!"

"Tell me! How did you feel about falling in love with me? A man? The same gender?" Wei Wuxian smirks.

Lan WangJi hugs him tightly, "I wondered why it had to be you, who I thought was annoying and a troublemaker. You turned my life upside down! I even... fought against the seniors of our clan to protect you! And I don't care if you're a man! I love you for you, your personality. You listen to me without complaint. I love everything about you! And who cares if we're the same gender!"

Wei Wuxian trembled, "L-Lan Z-Zhan! You did a lot for me... and I didn't deserve the love... because I pushed you away.... when I needed you the most. I was dumb, I'm slowly beginning to remember that night, at nightless city. I was actually happy that I was confessed to... but I had made up my mind to die because of the pain and suffering. No one would have accepted our relationship back then." He sobbed.

Lan WangJi was overcome with joy, "I'm here for you now! I won't leave you ever again! Don't cry!" He wipes the tears from under Wei Wuxian's eyes.

Wei Wuxian blushed, "I want you, now!"

Lan WangJi enters him gently, and thrusts into him slowly.

Wei Wuxian pants and moans, "Ha!" He mewls.

Lan WangJi bites his Adam's apple and licks it, Wei Wuxian clenches Lan WangJi's forehead ribbon and takes it off. He then takes his headdress off and takes down the bun.

Wei Wuxian giggles, "You look so beautiful with your hair down!"

Lan WangJi looks down at him, "En!"

He takes Wei Wuxian's ribbon out of his hair, and Wei Wuxian blushes, "Lan Zhan! This feels so good! Hah!" He moans.

Lan WangJi quickens the pace and fucks him hard and fast, Wei Wuxian bobbed you and down every time Lan WangJi thrusted into him.

Wei Wuxian breaths quickens as he feels a unbearable, feeling down below, "Lan Zhan! I'm going... to cum!!! Hah!" He shouts as he cums.

Lan WangJi finishes inside of him not too long afterwards, he pulls out and lays there hugging wei Wuxian.

"I love you~! Goodnight, Lan Zhan~!" He falls asleep, a while later Lan WangJi gets dressed and goes get pillows, futon and a blanket.

When he got back Wei Wuxian was sleepily waiting on him, "Where'd you go?"

"I got the futon, pillows and blanket for us." Lan WangJi told him.

Lan WangJi spreads the futon across the floor and lifts Wei Wuxian down on it, putting a pillow under his head and lays down next to him, putting the blanket over them.

Wei Wuxian shifts over, burying his head into Lan WangJi's chest, and grabbed Lan WangJi's hand to put around his waist.

Lan WangJi's hand was on his bare ass, "goodnight!"

They both fall asleep, Uncle Lan was actually tricking Wei Wuxian into being somewhere else so the juniors and him, could decorate for his birthday that was tomorrow.

He was surprised that he actually believed him, Lan WangJi actually had gone to talk to Lan Qiren, "Uncle, you weren't serious when you said to write the rules 5 times were you?"

Lan Qiren smiles, "I wasn't serious! Well, afterwards I was going to make you two write 3 times."

Lan WangJi nodded, "Uncle can I borrow the futon?" He asked him.

Lan Qiren looked at him, "Yes! Keep him there tomorrow until 5 pm!"

Lan WangJi nodded, "En!"