Chapter 92- gods- part 4

Early in the morning a knock came on Freyja's door, she was awake but she was still wondering who it could be at this hour, "Come in!"

The door opens and it was Diyu, the god of hell, "I see you brought those mortals into our world!" He said with a smirk on his face.

Freyja hitched a breath, "Diyu, we need help! And yes I know it wasn't you who cast the curse! Geez!"

Diyu walked up to her and cupped her chin, "Why did you hitch your breath?! Hmm?"

Freyja knew that Diyu loved both sexes, males more than females, and she knew that once he see's Wei Wuxian he'll fall in love, and he won't back down to get his hands on a person he loves, be it a god or mortal.

"I don't know what you're talking about!!" She blushed, she cursed herself with how hot he looked, at one time she had a crush on Diyu.

Diyu left her to her work, "I'll come by again to meet the mortals!" He waved to her and vanished.

Freyja let out a sigh of relief when he was gone, "Shit! He's totally gonna fall in love with young master Wei!!! His hubby will get so jealous, hahhh!!!"

A few hours later she went to go greet them, "Good morning!!!" She said giddily.

She then saw how grumpy Wei Wuxian was, "I see you're the grumpy type in the morning!!! Eeek! So cute!" She stretched out his cheeks and forced him to smile.

Wei Wuxian yawned, "Can't help it!"

Lan WangJi sighed, "I tried to break his habit! Didn't work!"

Freyja giggled, "Well, when you have a cute hubby, why try to break his habit?!!"

"So these are the mortals you invited?!!!" Diyu exclaimed, he then saw Wei Wuxian and his jaw dropped at his beauty.

Wei Wuxian gulped, "Is there a reason you're staring at me?!"

Diyu was surprised by his voice, "You're a man?!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Yes!"

Diyu smiled and walked up to him, cupping his chin, he leaned in and kissed his lips, "Mph!" Wei Wuxian's eyes widens, and he pushed Diyu away.

"I have a husband!" He yelled.

Diyu smirked, he was then hit in the head by Freyja, "You idiot! I knew you would try that!!!!" She yelled at him.

Diyu rubs his head, "Pshh! I couldn't resist!"

Lan WangJi then hugged Wei Wuxian, "Wei Ying, are you okay?!"

Wei Wuxian turned around and hugged him back, "En! It's just a kiss!"

Lan WangJi looked at him, "..."

Wei Wuxian giggled, "It feels good to have a jealous hubby!!!"

Lan WangJi tightens his grip on Wei Wuxian, "I'm not jealous!" He definitely was.

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Ehhh?! If you weren't jealous you wouldn't be hugging me like this!" He said playfully.

Diyu realized his mistake, "I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done that!"

Wei Wuxian scoffed, "Never do that again! It was disgusting!"

Diyu scowled, "That's no way to talk to a god!!! I'm Diyu, the god of hell! I will torture you for eternity!"

Wei Wuxian was shocked, "Ahh! Sorry!"

Diyu smiles, "joking! I won't do that!"

Wei Wuxian sighed in relief, "This is my second body! I died once when I was 20. My life was a living hell!"

Diyu was shocked, "Wait! Second body?!! How?!"

Wei Wuxian sighed, "10 years ago, after being dead for 13 years, a guy, named Mo XuanYu, used the forbidden spell of soul transfer. And I actually never wanted to be resurrected because... I caused a lot of pain and suffering. And Thanks to that... I realized that I was in love with Lan Zhan... since we were 15."

Diyu was shocked, "Forbidden spells?!!! Someone was actually dumb enough to sacrifice their own body?!!!"

Wei Wuxian twitched, "Well, he was a lunatic after all!"

Diyu smiled, "I may have a crush on you because of your beauty, but your personality doesn't reflect your beauty. Not my type."

Wei Wuxian shivers, "good! If you do that again I will not hesitate to kick you!"

Diyu laughed, "I won't! Not my type means, I lost interest!"

Wei Wuxian smiled, "Thank goodness!"

(Longer chapter tomorrow! Hope you like! Goodnight my peeps 😎)