Chapter 86- beasts- part 1

In the Jingshi, late at night, both Lan WangJi and Wei Wuxian were grading night hunt essays.

Wei Wuxian started staring at his husband and spacing out, 'Why is he so good looking? Wei Wuxian you're a lucky bastard! You get a good looking hubby! Hehe' he giggled to himself.

Lan WangJi's eyebrows cocked, "Wei Ying? Why are you giggling?" he reached out a hand and caresses his cheek.

Wei Wuxian blushed furiously, "Just thinking of how lucky I am to have such a beautiful husband. Say, am I beautiful like a maiden?"

Lan WangJi smiled, "Even more beautiful! I love you!"

Wei Wuxian's heart thumped loudly, "My heart, it's beating fast! Hah~, I've become so lewd because of you! I never thought I would ever have sex with a man, it never crossed my mind until... I came back to life... wait no, when I was in that cave hiding... I had a wet dream of you and I... I was disgusted at myself at the time.... what?"

Lan WangJi looked at him with confusion, "Why didn't you tell me?!" He grabs Wei Wuxian's hands and puts them on his chest.

Wei Wuxian looked at where his hands were, and smiled seductively, "You wouldn't have wanted to be with me at that time! I was a mess! I truly wanted to end my own life, but... hehehe! It would have been nice to be fucked roughly by you... you could have even raped me and I wouldn't have cared."

Lan WangJi had a pained expression on his face, "I would never... rape you..." he leaned in and kissed his lips gently.

Their lips lingered near each other for a while until,  they closed the gap and fiercely made out.

"Mph! Mmm!" Wei Wuxian moans as he felt hands rub up and down his body.

"Hmmmf!" He pants as Lan WangJi undid his sash of his robes, reveling an erect cock.

Lan WangJi broke the kiss, and pushed Wei Wuxian down on his back, "Lan.. Zhan!"

Lan WangJi got up and went to a drawer where Wei Ying's sex toys were, he pulled out a few of them.

Wei Wuxian gasped as he felt one enter him, "No... Lan Zhan!!! I'm not... hahhh! Used to that one!!! It feels weird!!! Take it out!!! Please!!!" He cries out.

Lan WangJi pulls it out, "What's wrong?!"

Wei Wuxian looked away from him and blushed, "It... makes me itch..."

Lan WangJi looked at his hole and stuck a thumb inside, "Hahhh! Lan Zhan!!!" He blushed furiously.

Lan WangJi smirked, "Do you like it?"

Wei Wuxian gasped as Lan WangJi stuck another toy in his hole, "A little... but I like yours more, let me suck you while you do that! Say, you've gotten bigger haven't you?"

Lan WangJi smiled, "En!"

Lan WangJi undressed and sat by Wei Wuxian's head, he then grabbed his legs and pulled him backwards so he had access to his ass.

Wei Wuxian giggled, "this position! It's scandalous!!!" He then grabs Lan WangJi's cock and puts it in his mouth.

Lan WangJi thrusted the toy in and out of Wei Wuxian's hole, Wei Wuxian groaned every time it went deeper, he thrusted the cock in and out of his mouth, his cheeks hollowed.

Wei Wuxian winced as the toy hit his prostate, he jolted with pleasure when Lan WangJi put his cock in his mouth.

They panted heavily as they came inside each other's mouths, they laid there in silence until the regulated their breathing.

Wei Wuxian put his legs down as he pulled the cock out of his mouth and his own cock popped out of Lan WangJi's mouth.

He then stands up and takes the toy out of his ass, sitting on Lan WangJi's lap, he pushed him down and put the cock in his ass.

Wei Wuxian hitched a breath as he felt the warmth of his husband's cock in the depths of his ass, "Hehehe! Your cock is much better! It's warm!"

Lan WangJi grabbed his ass and lifted him up and down with each thrust he did, "En!"

Wei Wuxian moaned loudly and trembled as the cock hit his prostate hard, "I'm going to cum!"

Lan WangJi pulled him closer and kissed his lips, their tongues tangled together, they both came at an instant.

Wei Wuxian fell asleep as soon as Lan WangJi pulled his cock out of his ass.

Lan WangJi washed him and clothed him gently, before laying him on the soft bed.

He cleaned himself before finally laying beside his lover, falling asleep holding him.