Chapter 94- gods- part 6

The next morning, during breakfast freyja, told them what they needed help with, which was some demonic happenings, she then noticed that Wei Wuxian kept on fidgeting, "Why are you fidgeting?"

Wei Wuxian jolts when all eyes were on him, "Nothing! Just continue please!"

The hint of grouchiness didn't escape Freyja, "Looks like someone is grouchy!"

Wei Wuxian decided to lay his head on Lan WangJi's shoulder to keep his body from aching, "Wei Ying!" Lan WangJi tried for stay composed.

"I'm tired~! And a certain part hurts~! Give me a break!!!" Wei Wuxian complains.

The others gagged, "TMI!"

Freyja's eye twitched, "you really are shameless! Now onto the case!"

Wei Wuxian nods, "So... you're sure it wasn't diyu?"

Freyja sighed, "I'm sure! He wouldn't do this... because this is his home too!"

Wei Wuxian gulped, "I've never heard a case like this before! I didn't even know that demonic beings could possess gods and goddesses!"

Freyja was flabbergasted, "I have one question! When you crush the soul of a demonic being, do you know where they go?"

Wei Wuxian was shocked, "I thought they ceased to exist!"

Freyja laughed, "Actually... they become permanent spirits here. They can't reincarnate. But your soul was special, because you were close to being immortal at that age."

Wei Wuxian was speechless, "..."

Lan WangJi looked at his husband wondering why he wasn't saying anything, "Wei Ying! Are you okay?!"

Wei Wuxian trembled, "Yeah, Why wouldn't I be?"

Lan WangJi avoids eye contact, "Never mind!"

Wei Wuxian giggled, "So, you're wanting me to disguise myself as a god? How's that possible?"

Yu shi spoke, "Since you and your husband are close to being immortals, you two actually have the power of a god!"

Wei Wuxian had a burning question, "Um... will they try to take advantage of me... you know... sexually?"

Freyja was flabbergasted, "depends on the demon!"

Wei Wuxian's lips trembled, "I'll do it! But if a demon violates me... I'll be pissed..."

Two hours later

"Lan Zhan, I'll be fine!" Wei Wuxian told Lan WangJi.

Lan WangJi was reluctant to leave, "Please be careful!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "I will geez! Now go!!!"

Lan WangJi left him alone.

Wei Wuxian whispers to himself, "Jealous hubby! Now, the demon who's in the room!" He smirks.

(Sorry for short chapter! I just am having an out of body experience right now!)