Chapter 5

After the morning of teasing and laughter. Wei Wuxian and Lan WangJi told the juniors to wait on them, as they went to talk to the owner of the inn about the creature that was terrorizing the town.

"Excuse me, inn keeper! Could we ask you some questions?" Wei Wuxian asked the old lady at the counter.

She smiled and said, "Oh, why sure! What could you want to know.....Young masters?!"

As soon as she saw Lan WangJi she immediately knew who the person he was with, she sweetly said, "I heard rumors that the Yiling patriarch got married to Hanguang-Jun. are they true?! I don't mind. Are you two alone?"

Wei Wuxian was stunned, "Heh?! Yes we're married but we never really announced it, except to the major clans. And no we brought our sect's children to gain experience. Speaking of that, what could you tell us about a ghost bride that causes mischief?"

The lady looked at him and put a stern look on her face, "Well, it has scared anyone who has refused someone's confession? If she found that they weren't a virgin she would kill them."

"Ah, Lan Zhan, you and I should watch out, we're not virgins anymore. But I'm sure the children are. I would be shocked if they weren't." He playfully teased his husband, Lan WangJi's ears turned red.

The lady stared at them in shock, "Wait, you two have done it? As in penetration?!" She asked.

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Ah, yes! Is there something wrong with that?! I mean we're cultivation partners that do dual cultivation, as in we're in love." Lan WangJi elbowed him.

The lady blushed, "Sorry for digging into your private matters!"

"No you're fine! We don't really care who knows, I mean we kinda got together in front of everyone that we knew."

"Well, since you two are actually in a marriage, and cut sleeves at that. She will only attack if you had your first time out side of marriage."

Wei Wuxian hitched a breath, and Lan Wangji held his hand. "Um... about that, technically we did have sex our first time out of marriage, but we did bows to my parents and the heavens before then."

The lady blushed, "I'm not sure. Have a good day!"

"Lan Zhan, we're no longer virgins! Heh! It feels great to have sex though, I wasted my past life. My old body never had sex, except in your lewd dream, so I'll count that as one time. Who would have thought that I would fall in love with a man, and to be exact the man I teased in my past life. Maybe I was in love and never knew it. I'm so helplessly in love with you, I want to live with you in all of my lives. Ah, Lan Zhan~, I'm a little horny." Lan Wangji looked at him and kissed him.

He started out gentle and then they started making out. Tongues tangling and saliva threading between their tongues when the split them. "Mphhh! Lan.... Zhan.... Stop.... the juniors can hear us!!!" He said between kisses and pants.

When the juniors started hearing kissing noises some of them went to look, thinking it was a maiden and a man. But no it was their seniors. The blushed. They saw how aggressive Hanguang-Jun was, and wondered how their senior Wei Could deal with that.

Before they got caught looking they started conversing, but Jin Ling had a different plan.

"Oi, Uncle Wei, Hanguang-Jun, could we get the details now?!" He said in a haughty but stern tone. Wei Wuxian gasped.

"Ahhh! A-Ling, don't look, this isn't appropriate." He blushed.

Jin Ling turned his head, "Who cares, it's a kiss, so what?!" Obviously he was a little bothered by the aggressive kissing. His face was red as a tomato.

"Well, um... how do I say this? The ghost bride will only kill men that have had sex outside of marriage. If you're a virgin you're safe. Who is not a virgin?"

The juniors looked at him flabbergasted. None of them raised their hands. "Um... Senior Wei Aren't you two virgins?" A younger one who didn't know them that well asked.

The others looked at their seniors. "Well.... Um... No I'm not a virgin anymore thanks to Hanguang-jun. And I was a virgin in my past life before I died. But He took my...." Lan WangJi knew he was about to blurt out about their incense burner incidents. He elbowed him.

The juniors felt uncomfortable. "So, the rumors weren't true?! Doesn't it hurt though?!"

Wei Wuxian felt a little uncomfortable because of the question and that he was horny, all because of his husband's touches.

"Um... the first time does.. but, arg!! Why am I talking to children about this?!!!! I shouldn't say these things to you!!!"

He felt shame for the first time. The juniors all apologized to their seniors.

"Lan Zhan!! They're perverts!!!! They made me talk about things that I shouldn't have with kids!" Wei Wuxian frantically yelled.

Lan WangJi blatantly said, "You asked for it!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Lan Zhan, Why do you make my heart pound so fast?! I'm in love."

They strolled around until they got tired. They decided to start the investigation tomorrow.