Chapter 60- night-hunt with just the two of us-part 4

After paying Lan Wangji walked back over to his shocked husband, he reached out a hand to him and Wei Wuxian blushed even more.

Wei Wuxian took his hand and carded his fingers between Lan WangJi's, they walk out of the restaurant hand in hand, Wei Wuxian couldn't take the silence anymore.

"Lan Zhan~, You're very protective over me, I'm not a woman that needs saving. Now they're gonna think I can't defend myself. And, you're thinking they're the targets, aren't you?" He cupped his husband's chin, leaning in, he kissed his lips.

Lan WangJi looked at him, "I... Just don't want to lose you again.... And yes. Be careful!" He stroked his cheek.

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Hmph! What a jealous hubby I have~! Don't worry, Only you can turn me on. So~, what are you thinking? Me go to the bar alone~! And act like we had a fight?" He whispered in Lan WangJi's ear.

"Wei Ying! Please be careful. I'll go back home to get Uncle and the others." His face looked greatly saddened and Wei Wuxian blushed furiously.

"Lan~ Zhan~! You... You and Lan Xian with that expression, I can't take it." He pouted, his heart was beating so fast in his chest.

"Are you..." Lan Wangji was going to ask if he was going to wear women's clothing, and he almost couldn't believe he was asking his husband that.

"Am I, What?" Wei Wuxian asked with a curious face.

"Are you going to wear women's clothing?"

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened and he blushed, "That was horrible~! I already look like one~ according to people~!"

Lan WangJi smiled, "You're beautiful!"

Wei Wuxian trembled, "My heart, I can't take it~" his face was completely red.

They went back to the inn, and Wei Wuxian made some talismans to protect himself, "Wei Ying, don't get drunk!"

Wei Wuxian turned his head towards him, "Eh~? I rarely get drunk! I only get drunk with Jiang Cheng because we get the strong alcohol. Haha!"

Lan WangJi smiled, "En! Be safe!"

He put his hand inside of Wei wuxian's robe and pinches his nipple, Wei Wuxian gasped.

"Lan Zhan~!" He yelled after him.

Wei Wuxian slumped, "Hmph! That jerk~! He turns me on and now he leaves." He sighs.

He then looks at himself and fixes his hair to look feminine, "I'll kick that fucking ass into next week!" He was referring to the man he had a fight with.

He got up and changed into a lighter outfit, he put on tights that came to his knees, and looked at himself in the mirror.

"This will get them, but... if they open my robe, my gender will be revealed. Haha~!" He blushed and put on his boots.

He giggled to himself, "Lan Zhan, will love this outfit~! Speaking of him, he was horny when he left... mmm! Why didn't he do me? That Bastard~"

He grabbed suibian and his money pouch, leaving the room, he walked to the bar.

He walked in and noticed that a lot of people took an interest in him, he smirks, "Great!" He thinks to himself.

He sits at the front and a man, to be exact the man who he fought, slung his arms over his shoulders and said, "Won't you come have some fun with us? You're pretty~!" He whispered in his ear.

Wei Wuxian blushed, he cursed his sensitive ears, 'Lan Zhan! My ears~!' He whined to himself. Suddenly his chin was cupped and the man kissed him.