Chapter 39-teaching the young- part 9

They went out of the room they were in and went to go ask the innkeeper for that room.

"Excuse me! Innkeeper! Could we get the haunted room!" Wei Wuxian asked him.

The innkeeper's jaw dropped and he blushed, "Sirs, are you sure you want to sleep in that room? The ghosts want sex! One male, one female." He told them.

"We're sure!" Lan WangJi answered for Wei Wuxian, and Wei wuxian gasped. His husband has been drinking a lot of vinegar. He took the keys the innkeeper gave them, and dragged his husband down the hall.

"My dear, handling your wife like this... Ahah! Mph!" Lan WangJi opened the door, pushing him inside of the room, slamming the door behind him. He then pushed him on the bed and kissed him furiously. "You asked for it!"

"Lan Zhan~! Why are you jealous!" He looked away from his husband and pouted, his face extremely red. Lan WangJi cupped his face gently and leaned in until his lips were almost touching Wei Wuxian's. "Stop flirting!" His voice harsh and rumbling.

Wei Wuxian giggled, "Lan Zhan~, I truly only flirt with you." Wrapping his arms around his neck and he smirked as soon as he saw the ghost couple. He stuck his middle finger up and stuck his tongue out, as if saying, 'bleh! He's mine!'

Lan WangJi looked behind him, seeing his finger he put it in his mouth and sucked on it. Wei Wuxian gasped and his face turned red, "Embarrassing!"

Lan WangJi doesn't know why lately his husband thinks things are embarrassing, his eyelashes trembled, "Why are you embarrassed?" He asked.

Wei wuxian's heart pounded in his chest and he whined, "Because... I'm so in love that... my body reacts to everything you do. I don't know... what to do with these feelings!" His face was completely red and he trembled violently.

In the other world:
"He... married into... the Lan Clan????!!! He's married to Lan WangJi. I told him and my son that I would beat their asses if he came out to be cutsleeve."  Madame yu screamed.

She found out that both her adoptive son and son were cutsleeves and married into the Lan clan.

Wei Wuxian's birth mom was happy that he found someone to love after the turmoil he went through that she heard about.

Back to the living world:

The ghost couple looked at them in interest, and giggled, thinking Wei Wuxian was a woman.

Lan WangJi pulled his husband's robes completely open to find he wasn't wearing any pants at all. His cock was erect and pre-cum spilled out of his slit.

The ghost woman looked at Wei Wuxian in anger, "husband, look at those two. They're cut sleeves!!! If you do something we don't like, I will stab one of you!" She laughed evilly.

Wei Wuxian's eyes turned red and he smirked, "if you stab my husband, I will fucking crush your soul." He became dominant over his husband and kissed him while, looking at the woman with a 'don't fuck with me!' Stare.

Lan WangJi grabbed his husband's head and deepened the kiss, their tongues tangled together and saliva mixed.

Wei Wuxian whimpered ass he felt a hand on his ass, he then felt his legs being widened, and he broke the kiss. "Wait!!!" He cries out.

He accidentally slapped his husband's hand away and Lan WangJi was disheveled, he realized his mistake, "Wait! Lan Zhan! I didn't mean to!" He broke out into tears and sobbed uncontrollably.

Lan WangJi panicked and pulled him close to his bare chest, "Why are you crying? It's my fault for touching you there so suddenly." He confessed.

Wei Wuxian smiled and giggled, "Lan Er- gege! Fuck me! You've already turned me on!"

Lan WangJi's eyebrow twitched and he looked away, "Why do you... trick me like that?" He asked with difficulty.

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Because Your expressions are cute! Lan Er! Oh, Lan Zhan~! Call me Gege! Please!" He said cutely and Lan WangJi's heart skipped a beat.

He looked away and blushed, his lips trembled, "Wei... Wei...." Wei Wuxian looked at him with expectant eyes, and he blushed even more, "Wei what?" Wei Wuxian cocked his head to the side.

Lan WangJi hitched a breath and yelled, "Wei Gege!" He finally manages to get it out and Wei Wuxian blushed and over came with joy. He giggles, "Lan Zhan~! You're so cute~!"

The ghost woman pulled out a knife and tried to stab Lan WangJi, but Wei Wuxian's eyes turns red and paralyzes her. She looked at him and yelled, "How!"

Wei Wuxian took off Lan WangJi's pants and put the cock in his hole, he gasped as the throbbing cock hit that spot.

"I'm the Yiling patriarch!" Saying that made the ghost couple shiver in fear and begged for mercy, Wei Wuxian crushed their souls and they disappeared.

Lan WangJi looked at him and smiled, "Wei Ying!"

He pushed his husband down and started thrusting harder and harder, Wei Wuxian moaned out loud and realized that his own daughter was in the next room.

Surely she would wake up, she would think he's in danger, "Shit! Lan Xian's in the next room!" He frowned. And Lan WangJi looked at him, "I put a barrier up. She can't hear you!"

He thrusted again and Wei Wuxian jolted, "When... when did... Ahah! You do that!!! Mmmm! This feels good!" He said between pants and moans.

Lan WangJi kissed his cheek, then his lips, "..." he didn't want to answer.

"Lan Zhan! Tell me!! Does it feel.. Ahah! Wait! Slow down! Hah! Where was I!! Oh! Does it feel good inside of me? What does it feel like? Am I warm?" He asked like a bashful maiden.

Lan WangJi grabbed his ass and whispered in his ear, "Soft! You're warm! Very warm! It feels good!"

Wei Wuxian was not expecting him to answer and he laughed in shock, "You're a tease!"

He blushed,  looking at his husband's lips, leaning in, and kissed him. After moving his lips away saliva threaded between their lips.

Wei Wuxian wanted to feel more pleasure, pulling his husband's cock out, groaning at the emptiness of his hole. He then pushed Lan WangJi on his back, got on top of him, putting the cock at his entrance and thrusted it hard into himself. He gasped at the sudden rippling pleasure, he trembled.

Lan WangJi let out a gasp as his sensitive cock was suddenly swallowed again by tight muscles. Wei Wuxian's cock hardened at the sound, he was over come with lust.

Wei Wuxian came suddenly and squirted semen onto Lan WangJi's delicate face, he laughed at his husband's unholy look.

Lan WangJi couldn't hold the barrier anymore and the sound of Wei wuxian's laughter was heard by Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen.

"How can he laugh? Hah! Wait! Xichen!" Jiang Cheng whines as his husband thrusted into him.

Lan WangJi closes his eyes and blushed, "shameless!" He was turned on even more than usual.

He thrusted a couple more times and came hard, and deep into the depths of his ass. Wei Wuxian's eyes widened as he felt the semen hit his prostate. He blushed furiously and whined, Lan WangJi thrusted some more until Wei Wuxian squirted again.

Wei Wuxian screamed, trembling and hugging Lan WangJi tightly. Recovering from his orgasm.

Lan WangJi pulled out and semen spilled out of his ass.

"That felt amazing!" Wei Wuxian smiled and pecked his lips, giggling.

Lan WangJi wrapped his arms around him and smiled, "En!"

Lan Xian has woke up to his scream, and walked into the scene of Wei Wuxian on top of his husband. Their privates were covered up.

"Momma! Why are you screaming?" She asked, startling Wei Wuxian. He blushed, "Lan Xian! Um.. please go out into the hall way while we get dressed."

She did as she was told and he looked to Lan WangJi, "I couldn't hold it any longer. My spiritual powers would have been drained." He explained.