Chapter 27- prostitution- Brothel shuts down

The night before

Wei Wuxian had his head on Lan WangJi's bare chest and was staring at the scar of the wen clan's emblem. He then stroked it with a finger out lining the pattern. It reminded him of how much Lan WangJi loved him.

"Lan Zhan, let's do it~! Xian-Xian, wants you~!" He seductively whined while putting his knee between Lan WangJi's legs to show what he wants.

Lan WangJi kissed him passionately and stroked Wei Wuxian's ass. He then put a finger in and Wei wuxian trembled and blushed. "Ah~, Lan Zhan! You know how to make me feel so good~!" He smiled.

They did it only twice tonight, because Wei Wuxian needed to be able to move if he does get attacked tomorrow.

The next day

Lan WangJi moves to the room where the women were to talk about their children and things that were going on.

Wei Wuxian anxiously waited on the owner, he was scared of him touching his sacred place that only Lan WangJi could touch.

The door opened and the owner walked in, he stared at Wei Wuxian and smirked. "You're beautiful! You'll make a nice asset to our men." While saying that he touched Wei Wuxian's crotch and his eyes widened, "You're a man?! Great, be my play thing." He put his finger over Wei Wuxian's lips and leaned in to kiss him. The man then touched his ass, and he cried internally.

He then bit the finger of the man drawing blood, the man screamed at him and slapped his face. "How dare you? You cutsleeve bastard slut!"

"Hehe! I'm no prostitute! I'm the great Yiling patriarch, married to the famous Hanguang-Jun. no one can touch my fucking ass but him." He said darkly.

The man froze, "You... Why do you fucking care about sluts?"

The way he said sluts made Wei Wuxian wince, "because... I do.. Oh, Lan Zhan~!" He called out.

They captured him and closed the brothel down for good, he was executed for his crimes.

The women cried tears of happiness, because their days of hell was over.

They came to be disciples of the Lan clan, and worked diligently to make up for their help.

Wei Wuxian became good friends with them and could talk about all his problems without worry. Even sexual things.