Chapter 79- jewels- part 2

Wei Wuxian and Lan WangJi are at a table in front of their house, Wei Wuxian picks up his tea cup and drinks it.

Jiang Cheng walks over to him, "Wei Wuxian, any info on the woman's murder!"

Wei Wuxian choked, "Warn me!!!" He blushes.

Lan WangJi pats his back and kissed his forehead, "Better?"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Lan... Zhan!!!"

Jiang Cheng blushes, "..."

Wei Wuxian looks up at his brother, "It was something that WangJi's mother gave her as protection."

Jiang Cheng sat down at the table, "Protection? Protection from what?!"

Wei Wuxian opens one eye, "Her husband! That jerk that tried to kill me!!!"

Jiang Cheng sighed, "Oh!"

Wei Wuxian scowls, "HMPH! So, how's life?!"

Jiang Cheng looked at him, "Are you serious? Always about sex!"

Wei Wuxian pouted, "Pervert!!! You always think that!!!!"

Jiang Cheng sighed, "It's fine!!! Married life is wonderful!!! As I can see yours is too! Be careful!!!"

Wei Wuxian took his hand and smiled, "En! I will!!!"

Lan WangJi took Wei Wuxian's hand into his as soon as Jiang Cheng was far away, "Hmmm? Want something? A smooch?"

Lan WangJi smiles at him, "I love you!" He leans in and kisses Wei Wuxian's lips.

Wei Wuxian was dazed from the kiss, "Hehehe! I love you too!"

Lan WangJi slipped a hand into his robes and pinched a nipple, "Ahhhh! W-What... a-re you doing?!!!" Wei Wuxian yelled, his face flushed.

Lan WangJi left him in shock and horny, "Pshh! That idiot! Leaving his wife horny!!! He knows what that does to me!" He says under his breath.

Lan WangJi walks back towards him and reached out a hand to let him off of the ground,  Wei Wuxian blushed, "Lan Zhan! treating me like a wife!!! Hehehe!" He gently holds his hand and stands up.

Lan WangJi dusts the dirt and grass off of him, "Do not!" His ears turned red.

Wei Wuxian grinned, "Ah~! So you think of me as a husband then? You've truly fallen in love with a man!!! And that happens to be me!!!"

Lan WangJi was obviously getting annoyed by his contradictions, "Wei Ying!!! I wouldn't have married you... if I thought... you were a woman.... I fell in love with you... a man!!!"

Wei Wuxian pouts, "Lan Zhan!!! I love you! Don't be mad at me!!! Ne!!!" He winks at him.

Lan WangJi looks down at him and couldn't hide his smile, "I'm not, I'm happy with you! A man!!! I don't like women anyway."

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Oh!!! Me neither!!!"

He was obviously shocked that his husband loved the man's figure more than he thought he did, 'He doesn't like women? Hmmm? So, no wonder he fell in love with me!' He didn't dare say it out loud.

Lan WangJi took his hand into his, "I meant... you're the only person I will love for eternity.... no one will match your beauty."

Wei Wuxian's heart skipped a beat, and his face flushed, "Lan Zhan!!!! I love you!"

(Next chapter maybe tomorrow! I'm typing this with a fever so I maybe repeated myself! If I did! Tell me and I'll fix it!!!)