Chapter 12- Cold spring part 3

Lan Qiren's face turned red half way through his speech to Wei Wuxian, because of his expression.

"Uncle Lan, you really think my mom would be proud?! Okay, Okay! I'll go ease the worries of the children!" he asked and stated in a cheerful tone.

Lan QiRen couldn't take anymore of Wei WuXian's condescending tone, "Is that all you get out of what I said?! Really?!" He raged, he walked out of the Jingshi with rage, but with elegance. Lan Xichen stifled a laugh, and followed him.

Wei Wuxian started laughing uncontrollably, "hahahaha! So funny! Lan Zhan, Let's go ease the children's worries!" He turned to his husband with giddiness.

Lan WangJi looked at him lovingly, and leaned down to kiss him.

Wei wuxian's face flushed, "Lan Zhan, let's go ease the children's worries first. Then we can do it, okay?!" He winked at him.

Lan Wangji wanted to push him down and devour his body, but couldn't say no to the love of his life, so he complied.

Lan Wangji lifted Wei Wuxian and held his hand. Wei Wuxian blushed, "Ah~, Lan Zhan, let me down!! I can walk! I'll hold your hand, okay?!" He convinced him.

Lan Wangji put him down and held his hand as they walked to where the juniors were. A couple of seniors saw how they were holding hands, and snickered in disgust. Lan Wangji sent them a glare and they straightened up. They had just broken a rule of the sect. Wei WuXian giggles, "Ah! Lan Zhan, they just broke a rule, gonna punish them?!" He smirked.

The seniors looked at him in horror, "How do you know the rules?! You're not a Lan!" They realized what they said was inappropriate and flushed.

"How do I know the rules, you ask?! Have you not heard about how Lan Zhan and I met?! I had to write the rules 3 times, with Lan Zhan supervising me! I teased him during that month!" He darkly said.

The seniors looked at him in shock, "You..  we're sorry Hanguang-Jun! We were wrong!" They tried to veg themselves out of punishment.

Lan Wangji said firmly, "write the rules 3 times!"

Their faces went pale. They had did what they were told.

Lan WangJi and  Wei Wuxian finally arrived to where the juniors were, talking and messing around.

When they saw Wei Wuxian their eyes lit up, "Senior Wei!" They exclaimed, and surrounded him.

They hugged him tightly, he was surprised. "Oi! Y'all are strong!" He exclaimed.

Lan SiZhui sighed with relief, "I thought I was going to lose you again, father!" He cried.

Wei Wuxian hugged him, "Oi, I'm here! I'm still kicking" he didn't know if should laugh or cry.

"Why do you guys think I was going to die?! I was just exhausted!" He said frantically.

They talked for awhile until Wei WuXian wanted to be alone with his husband, friend, lover and man. "I want to be alone with Lan Zhan, right now!" He said.

The juniors awed, "You just want to do adult things! You're so shameless!" Jiang Cheng yelled.

He had came to the cloud recesses when he heard what happened.

Wei Wuxian giggled, "Oi, you didn't have to point it out! Of course I do! I'm a man! Who wouldn't want to if you have a lover that makes feel good!" He said without shame.

"Wei Wuxian! Don't you dare die on me a second time, and don't leave your husband!"
Jiang Cheng yelled.

"Uncle Lan said the same thing!" He retorted and laughed.

The juniors felt awkward. They didn't know what to do.

Wei Wuxian and Lan WangJi left to go do their spousal duties.

Lan Wangji picked Wei Wuxian up out of nowhere much to Wei Wuxian's protests.

"Oi, Lan Zhan~! Put me down! Let me go!" He kicked his legs. His face was red.

Some of the juniors were walking by and saw it. They blushed. And decided to leave them alone.

Lan Wangji opened the wooden door of the Jingshi and walked inside and closed it.
He put Wei Wuxian down on the bed.

He kissed his lips passionately, and gently. Wei WuXian face flushed. He wasn't used to gentle kisses.

He wrapped his arms around Lan WangJi's neck. And deepened the kiss. Lan WangJi's ears turned red.

He started kissing him fiercely. He sucked on his tongue, and saliva spilled to the corners of his mouth.

Heat pooled to Wei Wuxian's abdomen and he got hard. His cock was so uncomfortably hard that he rubbed his legs together.

Lan Wangji noticed and cupped his clothed cock. He gasped. "Lan Zhan~!" His face turned red.

(To be continued)