Chapter 9- The wedding part 3-

"Ah, Wait Lan Zhan, let me do something first!" He stated before he could be fucked, well Lan WangJi was clothed anyway.

Wei Wuxian then untied his husband's sash around his waist and took off the first layer of robes, then the next one until his husband was in his thin sleeping robes.

His husband's cock was fully erect and dripping pre-cum. The head of the cock was slightly swollen, and red.

Wei Wuxian took off his husband's last layer of robes and weighed the cock in his hand.

The cock was long, he remembered the first time he swallowed his husband's cock, and the first time it entered his tight virgin hole. If they had done it when they were 15 or 16 his body probably wouldn't have been able to take it.

"Lan Zhan, If Madame Yu and Uncle Jiang were alive, do you think that they would be angry that I'm a cutsleeve? I remember Madame Yu saying that she would beat us senseless if we came out to be one. Jiang Cheng and I. But, I'm thinking she knew that I was, the last time I saw her alive she had a face of disgust. Ah, Lan Zhan, I love you more than anything in this world."

Lan WangJi's eyes widened a little bit, which meant to Wei WuXian that he was surprised. "Wei Ying, I don't think they would. If they could come back from the dead, I would protect you."

Wei wuxian's eyes sparkled, and he was emotional. "Lan Zhan~, I can't believe that I'm in love with a man. I didn't even know that I was even into men. But you're the only one that makes my body react the way it does, I get horny because of simple things you do. My world has been turned upside down because of you. I'm so in love with you that I can't stand it. I never knew that sex between men could feel this way. I'm glad that I married you and into the Lan clan. I'm your wife, well husband but apparently rumors are going around that I'm even more beautiful than a maiden. So I'm the wife, because you fuck me. I can't stand to be away from you. Ah, let's do it. But first let me suck you. Hehe!"  He confesses.

He then leans between his husband's legs and licked the tip of the cock, saliva dripped out of the corners of his mouth. Pre-cum squirted on to his delicate, and pretty face that was in fact more beautiful than a maiden.

Wei Wuxian in his old body had a face of delicacy, but he was a teenager that was careless. Still Lan WangJi fell in love with him, a man that had features that were indeed more beautiful than any maiden that he's seen.

Wei Wuxian then put the whole cock in his mouth, the cock hit the back of his throat making him a little uncomfortable.

He waited to move until he didn't feel like gagging anymore because of the long thick object in his mouth hitting his throat.

He then slid the cock in and out of his mouth several times until he let the cock release out of his mouth with a loud pop. Pre-cum destroyed his innocent looking face making him look lewd.

"Lan Zhan, your girth is so big, I just love your cock. Ah, I love you!" After he shamelessly confessed what he liked about his husband's body he went back to the task at hand.

He sucked the cock, and licked it. He again took it out of his mouth, but this time was different.

Before he could do anything else, his husband came on his delicate and beautiful face. White semen was on his cheeks, his eyes widened. And he blushed. He had never had his husband come on his face before. Always either in his mouth or in his ass.

Lan WangJi looked disheveled, "Sorry! Quick, let me wipe it..." before he could finish Wei Wuxian put a finger to his lips.

"Ah, Lan Zhan! It's fine, I love anything you do. But we don't need to say those words!"
He giggled.

"Hurry up and fuck me!" He playfully teased.

Lan WangJi then took hold of his hips and slowly entered his wet gaping hole.

Because of their frequent sex, they don't have to do preparation most of the time.

Wei Wuxian gasped at the sudden intrusion of an hard object up his ass.

He took in deep breaths and was in pain and pleasure. His head spun around in circles.

He started spewing dirty talk into his husband's ear like always, "Ah, Lan Zhan, You're so deep, I can feel it here." He patted his stomach. He felt his insides stir as his husband thrusted into his sensitive prostate, the spot that drove him crazy with pleasure. He shakily took a breath, and moaned. He whimpered too.

The juniors had come to ask them if they wanted to come into town and when before they knocked they heard the moan. Their faces turned red. They had indeed chose a bad time to ask.

"I told you that we should have left them alone!" Jin Ling retorted behind them with his other Uncle beside him. Jiang Cheng's face was red from hearing his brother's moan for the first time.

They waited until they were done.

Lan WangJi rarely ever changed positions during sex, but tonight was different, he put Wei Wuxian down on his back and widened his legs and lifted them until they were above his head. Wei Wuxian blushed, he was not used to this position and felt uncomfortable.

"Ah, Lan Zhan this is.... it feels so weird.... hah! Yes! Hit it there! Hmmm!!!" He moaned louder than usual and his voice a pitch higher.

Lan WangJi hardened inside him and he gasped. "Lan Zhan, did I just make you harder?!" He giggled.

Wei Wuxian felt the cock go deeper until it hit his g-spot so hard that  he suddenly came spastically. Tears left his eyes out of nowhere because it felt so good.

"Wei Ying! I... I love you!" Lan WangJi said between pants, about to cum.

He came deep inside his husband's hole. He pulled out and laid beside him. The semen spilled out of Wei wuxian's ass, making him look lewd and sexual.

He shivered from the hard orgasm he had and regulated his breathing. "Lan Zhan, that... that was amazing! I love you so much!" He sleepily said.

Lan WangJi cleaned both of them up and put on their sleeping robes and fell asleep holding his husband.