Chapter 51-hauntings-case 2-frozen in time-part 2

"Before I start, do you two have enough time for the whole thing? How about I bring you guys to my mansion?" The old man suggests.

Wei Wuxian looks at Lan WangJi for assurance, Lan WangJi nodded his head and Wei Wuxian replies to the old man's request, "We have all day! And thank you for your kindness!" He used formal words he almost forgot how to use.

They walked through the garden once again, and Wei Wuxian asked the old man a question, "First off what should we call you? Uh.... and how long has this been going on?" He tried not to use informal language.

Lan WangJi noticed how his speech changed, meaning he was nervous, he grabbed Wei Wuxian's hand and squeezes it to assure him that he doesn't need to be nervous.

The old man responded to him, "You can call me old man or grandfather. And I'll get to how long it has been with the story I'm about to tell you."

Wei Wuxian smiled, "I'll call you grandfather!" He swung his arm that was connected to Lan WangJi's and Lan WangJi glared at him. Wei Wuxian smirked knowingly the mood he was in.

They arrived to the old man's mansion and Wei Wuxian's eyes sparkled at the sight, "You must be rich!"

Lan WangJi elbowed him and he apologized for his husband's behavior, "Sorry!"

The old man shook his head and smiled, "No! It's okay! He's just interested!"

They walked into the mansion and sat in the living room, Wei Wuxian sat next to his husband. The old man sat across from them and smiled.

"It started 20 years ago, a woman's husband had died and she desperately tried to bring him back to life. But the thing is, he cheated on her with a prostitute who had a sexual disease, and he brought it into their sex life. So, she decided to take revenge on this town where the prostitute was and the disease ended up spreading to everyone. She got so distraught that her powers spun out of control that the town froze in time."

The old man had said more but that was what Wei Wuxian could remember from what he had said when talking to his brother and brother in-law about it.

"Your memory sucks! You spent a whole day listening to him and this is what you remember?!" Jiang Cheng facepalmed.

Wei Wuxian scowled, "Lan Zhan wrote it down, geez!" He handed the notes to them and left the room.

"Why didn't you say so in the first place?!" Jiang Cheng yelled after him.

Wei Wuxian sticks is middle finger up and sticks out his tongue, he ran into someone and it happened to be his husband, he blushed furiously under his gaze.

He then pouted, "Lan Zhan~! I want you, now!"

He jumped into his arms and kissed his lips, Lan WangJi wrapped his arms around his waist and carried him to their room.

(Sex in the next chapter. Sorry! I have been up since 4:30 am and I need a nap seriously! Love you guys! 😘)