Chapter 77- extra 12- unbearable yearn-

Wei Wuxian sleepily feels around the bed for his husband, groaning when he found that he wasn't next to him, his hand touched something that felt like paper.

His eyes opened, "What's this~? Eh? A note?"

The note said, 'Wei Ying, I have to go take care of something and will be gone for half of the day. Behave yourself!'

Wei Wuxian pouts, "how unromantic! He could have put a, 'I love you' or a 'I will miss you'. When I want him to flirt with me he won't, but when I'm not expecting it, or, we're in public, he chooses to flirt. How embarrassing~! Gahhh! He makes my heart thump so loudly!"

He lays back down on his and Lan WangJi's bed, he smiles, "I love him~! Married life, kids, teaching, dual cultivation.... who knew that sex with a man could be so pleasurable... I wish I knew that when we were 15... no, that's to early... 20 maybe... but I think I like this Lan Zhan better... he doesn't avoid me anymore... he speaks with me... Hahaha!"

He rubs his hands up and down his almost naked body,  covered with opened white sleeping robes, he then touches his lips, "he kissed me on the lips before leaving.... that naughty boy.... Hahaha... he even opened my robes.... he's really naughty."

He looks down and notices his cock is fully erect, "I guess I'll have to pleasure myself." He sighed.

It was past 5pm, Lan WangJi was outside of the house listening, he opens the door, "Shameless!"

Wei Wuxian jolts, "L-Lan Z-Zhan! Hehehe! You're done I see?! Ahhh!!  Wait!!! Have mercy!!! I didn't do anything yetttt!!! Mercy!!! Lan Er-Ge-Ge!!!" He cries out.

(I'm going to doctor tomorrow! I possibly this time do have scarlet fever. I will write part two of this after shot tomorrow at doctor if I get one.

My face is hurting from the rash caused by scarlet fever, I'm trying not to scratch it, because If I do, it peels.

I've had scarlet fever before but that was 8 years ago.)