Chapter 42- time slip-part 1

In the middle of the afternoon, under a tree, there sitting was a couple, to be exact a married couple.

A man in all white and a hint of blue sat on the ground, he was reading night hunt essays that his children and his students had wrote.

In his lap, there fast asleep, was his husband, who was more beautiful than anyone in the world.

They were the famous couple of the cultivation world, Hanguang-Jun and the Yiling patriarch.

Lan WangJi had finished grading the essays, and shook his husband to wake him up, "Wei Ying! Let's go inside." Wei Wuxian grumbled sleepily.

Lan WangJi shook him some more and it elicited an angry groan, he opened his eyes hazily and suddenly grabbed Lan WangJi's head down and kissed him. "Lan Zhan~, be a good boy, and let me sleep some more!"

Wei Wuxian buried his face into his crotch and Lan WangJi hardened. Wei Wuxian felt the cock harden and he flushed, he jumped up and yelled, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING GETTING HARD!!!!"

A group of juniors who don't know Wei Wuxian yet, heard him and flushed. Since they didn't know that he was married to Lan WangJi the ran up and took his arms to take him away.

"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He flailed around.

"You're disturbing Hanguang-Jun! Get out" They yelled in unison.

Wei Wuxian gawked at them, "How could you tell me to get out? I'm married to him!!!"

They then flushed, they knew Hanguang-Jun was married, but didn't know who he married. They then released him and apologized to both of them.

"Hmph! Brats!" Wei Wuxian yells as the left. Lan WangJi grabbed his wrist and dragged him to their room.

[New arc!!! Sorry for short chapter! I'm sick once again!!!! And need to sleep! I have an 8:00 am class tomorrow!!

I think I either have strep or bronchitis, but still need to go to class because I need to go.

Love you guys! 😘 ]

Japanese phraseof the day:
これはペンのいくらですか。
(Kore wa pen no ikura desu ka)
How much is this pen?