Chapter 93- gods- part 5

Lan WangJi found himself thinking, 'Why was I so afraid of confessing to him?' He stared at Wei Wuxian's face during dinner.

Wei Wuxian started to get fidgety when he was aware of his staring, 'Why is he staring at me?!'

Wei Wuxian's face started to heat up, "Senior Wei, why are you blushing?" Lan Jingyi asked.

He laughed nervously, "Nothing!"

Lan Jingyi stares at him, "Uh Huh! It wouldn't be nothing if you're blushing! You're such a hopeless romantic! Sigh!"

Wei Wuxian smirks, "Says the boy who couldn't tell me that you were dating someone!!! What did you think I was gonna do?"

Lan Jingyi blushed, "You know, I thought you would be... shocked!"

Wei Wuxian smiled, "If you love someone you love someone! I don't care as long as that person treats you right!" He tried not to bring up his past, because the juniors all know by now.

Lan Jingyi giggles, "What's up with the pained expression?! Think about the past again? You're so helplessly in love!!!!"

Wei Wuxian blushed furiously, "SHUTUP! Be glad we don't punish you brats for being informal anymore!!! Geez! I mean I'm fine with you being informal with me, but only I can call him Lan Zhan!!!"

The juniors looked at him in disgust, "Never in a million years!"

Wei Wuxian laughed, "Brats!"

Lan WangJi smiled, he loved that his husband was good with kids, and teenagers, 'He's so beautiful!'

Wei Wuxian looked back at him and noticed he was smiling, "Oooh! What are you smiling about, tell me!!! Lan Er ge ge!"

Lan WangJi was used to the name now, but he blushed because Wei Wuxian has never called him that In front of the juniors before, "Wei Ying!" He scolds.

Wei Wuxian was confused, "Why are you scolding me?~ oh! The nickname! Hehe! Is it not to your liking? I thought you were used to it!!!" He teased.

Jiang Cheng slammed his hand against the table, "Just one dinner! One fucking dinner is all I ask for! Without display of affection!"

Lan Xichen pinched his side, "Jiang Wanyin! Watch your language!"

Jiang Cheng groaned, "Geez! That hurt!"

Wei Wuxian busted out laughing, "Pffft!"

Jiang Cheng gritted his teeth, "SHUTUP!"

Wei Wuxian sticks his tongue out and was about to stick his middle finger up when Lan WangJi grabbed his hand and told him sternly, "No!"

Wei Wuxian puffed, "Oops!"

Jiang Cheng was flabbergasted, "You're an idiot!"

Diyu's eye twitches, "SHUTUP all of you! And eat like a civilized person!"

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng straightens up and yelled, "Yes sir!"

"Sir?" Diyu asked. "You don't have to be so formal with me! Just call me Diyu!" He told them.

Obviously he still had a crush on Wei Wuxian and it was bothering Lan WangJi immensely, he won't admit it but Wei Wuxian knows when he's jealous, "Diyu, if you keep on flirting with me... my husband will get angry!" Wei Wuxian smirks.

Diyu scowled, "Who's flirting?!!!"

Jiang Cheng hits him in the head, "Don't provoke him dumba..." Lan Xichen stares at him intensely, "I mean dummy!" He gulps.

Wei Wuxian rubs his head, "Grrr... you're a pain in the ass!! And Diyu, you keep on staring at me!"

Lan WangJi and Lan Xichen realized that they will never curb their husbands' habit of cussing, "Cuss one more time and I will be sure to separate you two from your husband for a night!" Freyja said with a hint of annoyance.

They both gulped, "We're sorry!" They bowed to her.

Lan WangJi got up and grabbed Wei Wuxian's hand, dragging him to their room, "Let me go! Lan Zhan! It hurts!!!"

Lan WangJi didn't listen, he opens the door and slams it behind them, Wei Wuxian jolts, "Um... L-Lan Z-Zhan! If you're angry with m-me! We can talk this out!"

Lan WangJi pushes him onto the bed hard and gets on top of him, "So what if I'm jealous!" Lan WangJi finally says something after a while of silence.

Wei Wuxian for once in his life actually felt scared, "I don't like this tone! You're scaring me!"

Lan WangJi leaned down and kissed his lips roughly, Wei Wuxian gasped, "Mph!"

Wei Wuxian struggles underneath Lan WangJi, "Isn't this what you want? Me to take advantage of you? You said you wouldn't have cared!"

Wei Wuxian's eyes widens, "Is that what you're on about? I told you... that was when I was 20!!! You're truly scaring me!!!"

Lan WangJi opens Wei Wuxian's robes and flips him on his stomach, "Wei Ying, your skin is really soft, I love it!" Lan WangJi licks Wei Wuxian's neck, and sticks a finger inside of Wei Wuxian's ass.

Wei Wuxian blushed furiously, 'eeep! What's up with him?!!! He's scary!!' Wei Wuxian was devastated at his husband's behavior.

Lan WangJi smirks and whispers in Wei Wuxian's ear, "How much of a slut you are?"

Wei Wuxian trembled, "I don't like this! Not one bit! I hate it! I'm not some play thing to satisfy you! I'm your husband goddammit! This is rape!" Wei Wuxian broke out into tears and sobbed. He covered his head to hide his face from Lan WangJi.

Lan WangJi hitched a breath, "Wei Ying, I didn't know... you've been telling me to do that to you... I didn't know you actually didn't want it that way. Forgive me!" He pulled his finger out of Wei Wuxian's ass and hugged him tightly.

Wei Wuxian sniffled, "Can't you tell when I'm joking? I never want to be violated... I found that I like consensual sex! And never call me a slut like that again!!! I admit it, I act slutty around you... because... I just like to tease you... sex to me is sacred between us... because it's when I'm the closest to you. It also makes me forget of the stressful day!"

Lan WangJi shifts slightly, "At first I thought you were and then you kept on saying it! And can we do it?"

Wei Wuxian blushed uncontrollably, "For making me cry, you have to do it slow!" Wei Wuxian turns around so he's on his back and facing Lan WangJi.

Lan WangJi looks at him with lust in his eyes, "Anything for you!"

Wei Wuxian's lips trembled, "So obedient!"

Wei Wuxian then undoes Lan WangJi's robes and takes them off throwing them somewhere in the floor, "If you want to fuck me, all you have to do is ask! No need to force yourself on me! I'll oblige happily!!" Wei Wuxian smirks devilishly.

Lan WangJi hitched a breath, "Do you know how beautiful you are?!"

Wei Wuxian blushed furiously, 'ahhh! He's flirting with me!! In bed! And it's working!!!'

Lan WangJi cups his chin, "Hmm? Do you?" He smirks as he whispers in his ear.

Wei Wuxian trembled, "Hurry up and fuck me already! Do it hard!! Slow won't help my erection!"

Lan WangJi smirks and licks his ear, "En!"

Wei Wuxian relaxes as he was entered gently, "Hmmf!"

Lan WangJi lifts Wei Wuxian's legs and thrusts into him hard like he asked, "Like it?!" He asked.

Wei Wuxian moans and groans every time his prostate was hit, "Yes~! Hahhh!"

Let's just say, Wei Wuxian was very grouchy the next day, and he was very uncomfortable.

A jealous Lan Zhan, means, he gets no sleep, and his ass hurts for the whole day.