Chapter 91- gods-part 3

Lan Xian ran to Wei Wuxian and told him, "Mommy! Hold!"

Freyja squeals, "Omg! Your daughter looks just like you!!!!" She forgot to mention that sound won't wakeup him when he's under the spell.

She realized an hour into the journey to the gods world, the others were shocked!

Wei Wuxian blushed immensely, "Thanks! She likes to dress like me sometimes! And her father other times. But she always wears this red ribbon even if she is wearing our sect uniforms."

Freyja reaches out and strokes her hair, "her hair is so soft! I'm glad that I could help y'all have her. I was nervous of what would happen because I've only done it with gods before, Yu shi and Tudishen for instance."

Wei Wuxian smiled, "I was so nervous when I found out we were having a girl! I didn't even know where to begin of how to take care of a girl baby! But I had some of the women of our sect teach me! She can be a brat sometimes!"

Lan Xian pouts, "Hey!"

Freyja looked at her and smiled, "I'm the one who decided to give you a girl! Because I think you two needed to feel protective over a child and grow closer."

Wei wuxian was surprised, "That's how Lan Zhan knew!!"

Freyja smiled, "He told me to keep it a secret from you so he could surprise you!"

Wei Wuxian trembled, "the best surprise ever! I love her to death! I'd protect her from death if I had to!"

Freyja was so touched, "I'm glad!"

Lan WangJi walked up behind Wei Wuxian and hugged him wrapping his arms around his waist, "I'm glad you liked the surprise!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "En!" He pecked Lan WangJi's lips, and leaned into his chest.

Lan Xian giggles, "kiss me too~"

Wei Wuxian kissed her cheek, Lan WangJi does the same, "daddy! I love you and mommy!" Lan Xian giddily said.

Her cheerfulness was enough to make yu shi not so hateful of humans, she had the magic touch of changing his heart, "She's cute!"

Tudishen looked at him, "you just said a human is cute! Are you feeling okay?! Or did you fall under her charm and have a change of heart?"

Yu shi yelled in rage, " You can be an ass sometimes!"

They finally get to the gods world, it was much like earth but other worldly and holy, "Welcome to our world!" Freyja said all giddy.

She then woke the boy up in her arms and he gasped at the beauty.

Freyja brings them to the place they will be sleeping at, it was lavish and grand, "I'm assuming you guys want separate rooms! So, mr. couple can have alone time if you know what I mean!"

Jin Ling scoffed, "You're as shameless as him I see! And please! I want to sleep with my husband!"

JingYi stifled his laughter, "Sleep with your husband?!!! Oooh! Scandalous!!!"

Jin Ling yelled, "SHUTUP!!! You know what I mean!!! His face turned red.

Jingyi busted out laughing, "hahaha!"

Freyja blushed, "Oh my!!! How many couples do we have here?!!!"

Wei Wuxian smirked, "Lan Zhan and I makes 1, my nephew and my son makes two, my brother and my husband's brother makes 3, and jingyi and Ouyang makes 4!"

Freyja looked at him, "All homosexual!!! Man the Lan sect sure has changed!!!"

They all got separate rooms after eating dinner, everyone did their own thing.

Inside of the room Lan WangJi and Wei Wuxian are in the bed is huge, "Let me take care of your erection dear!!!" Wei Wuxian kneels in front of Lan WangJi who is sitting on the bed.

Wei Wuxian unties Lan WangJi's sash and pulls out his cock, licking it and smiles as he puts it in his mouth.

Lan WangJi grabs Wei Wuxian's head as he gasps at the sudden pleasure of Wei Wuxian's warm and moist mouth, "Wei Ying, I'm close!"

Wei Wuxian looked up at him with his blue eyes that were so captivating, and his cheeks reddened, "Mph!"

Lan WangJi cums in his mouth, trembling and panting, "You taste good my dear!" Wei Wuxian giggles as he plops the cock out of his mouth, cum stains his delicate features.

Wei Wuxian then stands up and takes off his tights, he then sits on Lan WangJi's lap and inserts the cock in his hole, "Hmmmf!" He gasps at the pleasure.

Lan WangJi flipped Wei Wuxian on his back and lifted his legs over his head moving his robes out of the way, "Is this okay?!"

Wei Wuxian sticks a finger in his mouth as he blushed and moans, "Yes! There! It feels so good! Fuck me deeper!"!

Lan WangJi does as he was told, "Don't complain later!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Who's complaining!"

They did this until it was midnight, they needed to sleep so they could deal with rowdy children all day.

Especially Wei Wuxian who is the grouchiest person on the planet when he's not fully awake, one time he made Lan Xian cry because of him being grouchy. Let's just say he couldn't stop apologizing.

( welcome!!! Two updates no, 3 in one day!!!! You better thank me!!!!)