Chapter 59-night-hunt with just the two of us-part 3

In the morning, Lan WangJi shook his husband, "Wei Ying, it's time to get up!"

Wei Wuxian groaned but didn't say anything, Lan WangJi shook him again, "Wei Ying!"

Wei Wuxian's eyebrows furrowed and he groaned in annoyance, "Stop~!"

After a minute he suddenly pulled Lan WangJi down and kissed his lips, "Good morning!"

Lan WangJi fixed his headdress that his husband messed up, "En!"

Wei Wuxian got up and found his clothes, putting them on, he had a thought in his head, "Lan Zhan, For my hair today, can you do my hair like it was when I was 20? I want to wear my hair down today!"

Lan WangJi smiled at him, "Anything for you! Your hair is getting a little long, when we get back do you want me to cut it?"

He was referring how his husband's hair was already past his thighs, "You're such a good husband!" He giggled.

Wei Wuxian put on his necklace that his husband got him, and sat in front of him.

Lan WangJi grabbed the hair brush and brushed the tangles out of his hair, he put the first layer of his husband's hair in a low ponytail.

Wei Wuxian leaned back onto Lan WangJi, "I want a kiss!"

Wei Wuxian turned around and they looked at each other. They leaned in slowly until their lips touched.

After the kiss, Wei Wuxian stood up and reached out his hand, Lan WangJi smiled at him and grabbed his hand, he stood up.

They left the room and went to eat breakfast, they found a restaurant and were seated by a waitress.

She took an interest in Lan WangJi and she giggled, "What can I get you two gentlemen?! Are you free afterwards?"

Wei Wuxian looked at her and blushed, "We're married."

She gasped, "Oh, where's the ladies?"

Wei Wuxian blushed even more, "I meant, we're married to each other. I'm his husband."

She blushes and giggles, "so what can I get you two?"

Lan WangJi ordered a mixture of spicy and regular dishes, while waiting Wei Wuxian asked for details about the case, "So, about the case..."

Lan WangJi caught on that he was flirting with him, "aphrodisiacs being slipped into alcohol"

Wei Wuxian smiled, "what would you do with me if I was slipped an aphrodisiac?"

Lan WangJi looked away from him, "Wei Ying!"

Wei Wuxian giggled, "You're cute!"

Their food finally came and Wei Wuxian said, "Thank You!"

After eating they stayed in the restaurant to talk about the case, the men from yesterday walked in and noticed them.

The man who hit on Wei Wuxian yelled out, "You... You cutsleeve!"

The restaurant got quiet and everyone looked at Wei Wuxian, "Yeah, so what?"

The man yelled out, "You whore.... who are you?!"

Wei Wuxian smirked, "You don't know who I am? I'm the Yiling Patriarch, Wei Wuxian. And this is my husband, Lan WangJi, or to you peasants, Hanguang-Jun."

The crowd gasped, "You... That's impossible... the yiling patriarch died...."

Apparently the men were not educated on recent events and the others corrected him, "He came back to life more than a decade ago, they're a couple that is respected."

The man pulled out a knife and ran towards Wei Wuxian, smirks and unsheathes suibian, "Stab me and there will be a war! I have atoned for my past mistakes, I know that what I did was horrible, but you don't understand why I had to. The wens took everything I cared about, they killed my adoptive parents, my friends. I gave my golden core away to my brother and couldn't tell him, because I was a fucking prideful person. I hurt Lan Zhan's feelings because I thought he wanted to lock me up, He even confessed to me back then and I can't remember anything from those days."

The man laughed, "What are you going to do with your sword without a golden core?"

Much to his surprise, Wei Wuxian smirked, "Oh, My brother gave my golden core back!"

The man tried to cut his face and Wei Wuxian dodges him, and kicks him across the room.

The man ran back towards Wei Wuxian and Wei Wuxian was preparing to kick him again, but suddenly Lan WangJi unsheathes bichen and grabs his husband.

Wei Wuxian blushes, he wasn't wearing pants once again, "Lan Zhan!"

"Don't touch him!" Lan WangJi told the man.

"You'll regret this!" The men ran out of the restaurant.

Lan WangJi sheathed his sword and kissed Wei Wuxian's forehead, Wei Wuxian's face turned red.

Lan WangJi went to go pay for their food and Wei Wuxian was left in shock, the women giggled at how cute he was.