Chapter 46- time slip-part 4

Their younger selves came back and asked them to come to the cloud recesses, "Eh?"

They got there and they talked to the uncle Lan of that time, "Who are you?!"

Wei Wuxian began, "I'm Wei Wuxian, and this is your nephew, Lan WangJi. And behind us is my brother Jiang Cheng and Your other nephew, Lan Xichen. Oh, and Lan Xian come here!" She came over to him and jumped in his arms, "This is Lan Zhan and I's daughter! Your great niece!"

Lan Qiren looked at him in horror, "Why would you have a child with WangJi?"

Lan WangJi spoke, "I'm married to him. He's my husband and she is from a surrogate."

Lan Qiren looked at him in shock, "What?! And  you don't even look like Wei Wuxian!!!" He pointed at him.

"That's because I died and came back to life 13 years later by the forbidden souls transfer spell. Thanks to this man being an idiot." He yelled.

The younger Wei Wuxian asked, "Wait!!! I die?!!! Why?!"

Wei Wuxian made a face that meant it was dreadful and rash, "Because I... Went on the demonic path..." he sobbed.

Lan qiren interupted, "DEMONIC PATH?!"

Wei Wuxian yelled out, "I had no choice, because I was a dumb teenager, and was prideful, I gave my core to Jiang Cheng because he had it taken from him, I couldn't tell him until 13 years later. The Wens killed our clan! They burned the cloud recesses. I was getting fucking revenge."

His children were sobbing, "Senior Wei!" The chocked out.

Lan WangJi grabbed Wei Wuxian and calmed him down, "He did nothing wrong!"

Wei Wuxian kissed his cheek and Lan Qiren glared at him.

They were once again brought back to their own world, "Well, that was weird! Hahaha!" Wei Wuxian laughed.

(This was just a filler arc: something light hearted for y'all, while I think up of the actual next arc 😉)