Chapter 11-cold spring-part 2

"I was asleep for 5 days?!" Wei Wuxian yelled while trying to get out of the bed.

Uncle Lan pushed him back down and told him, "Don't get up too fast! You can damage your body. If you leave WangJi I will never forgive you!" he frantically said.

Wei wuxian's eyes widened, " Why would I leave him? I'm so in love with him, I don't know what to do with these feelings inside of me!" He confessed words he's never told his in-law before.

Lan Qiren's face switched from pale to red, he yelled, "you... you better! WangJi is so worried about you. Everyone is worried about you."

Lan Xichen went to go get his brother, "WangJi, he's awake!" He told him. Lan WangJi's eyes sparkled. He smiled.

"Looks like someone's happy." Lan Xichen told him. Lan WangJi replied, "Mn!" He went to see his husband, he missed him so much that he wanted to hear his voice.

Lan WangJi walked into the Jingshi, their shared bedroom. Wei Wuxian's eyes lit up, "Lan Zhan, my dear, I love you!" He said giddily.

Lan Qiren's face went red, "You... you're so shameless." He was happy that his nephew was in love, but wondered why he loved another man, to be exact, Why Wei WuXian?

He realized how much he was in love with him as soon as he started to rebel. He went through so much to be in love with him. He also realized that Wei Wuxian was a genius when it came to cultivation. He could teach the Juniors more than he could.

"What's so shameless about my confession?! Oh, and why are you blaming me for what my mother did to you? I get that I'm just like her, but I haven't done anything to you~!" He asked with an attitude.

Lan Qiren yelled, "You...you made my nephew fall in love with a man! And I'm hard on you because your mother told me to. She would be angry if I didn't let you be with the person you love! I don't know how she would react to you being a cutsleeve. She would probably approve of your relationship. And WangJi your mother would be proud of you, she would be happy to know that you're the first one to marry in a long time. As long as you two are happy, I don't care. And go talk to the juniors so they will stop bothering me." He said angrily.

(Author's note: oof! Lan QiRen is a piece of work. He just doesn't want to admit that he's proud!) 😂

(I wrote this out on paper. I literally couldn't sleep last night because I was so nauseous. So I feel like I'm going to die. I literally wrote 5 pages for this. 😂 I'm breaking it up into parts so it's not so long of a read.)