Thank you for 10k.

Wow it was just yesterday that it hit 9k, wow!
For that I will tell you guys a bit about myself! 😉
Real name: Abbie Marie Boothe
age: 18
Occupation: college student
Major: Art
Minor: probably languages and maybe writing.
Year: freshman

I have a story on how my first original character came to be.
When I was in 7th grade, my friends and I had made an anime club and the art teacher wanted us to do an activity of drawing your anime self-portrait. So basically she is me, but also not.

She originally had my hair color, (dark brown) and then I decided to change it to blue because it's my favorite color.

I made her hair down to her butt, and she has an high ponytail like Wei Ying. She has a red ribbon in her hair. (I did not know about MDZS at that time, I don't know if it was a thing that long ago).

She is a tomboy so I mostly draw her in a croptop and shorts or baggy pants. She will only wear dresses if it's a formal event or going on a date with her boyfriend Akira. (I hate dresses)

Now, let me tell you the story on how I got into yaoi. (Huhuhu!)
I was 11 or 12 and I was watching YouTube and I accidentally clicked on a video, and it was a KakaVege (kakarot x vegeta or Goku x vegeta) video, and at first I was a little disgusted, and then I looked at it and found that I liked it. So basically KakaVege is my first ever yaoi pairing. For awhile it was a guilty ship and I got bored of it because there was no new fan art all of them were from 2010 and down. And then dragon ball super came and the ship came back to life.

My first actual yaoi was -FAKE-  by Sanami Matoh, I love this series. It's from the 90s but it's still good. It is about two New York cops that become police partners, and Dee, one of the cops was bi, he fell in love with Ryo, a Japanese-American. The story is a slow build and it's more about the cases with a little romance here and there. I got all 7 volumes on Amazon. They're 1 cent a piece. (Lol)

Do you guys want me to recommend series I get into each month? And y'all can recommend me some too.

Oh, I have an American drama that I highly recommend, it is based off of a novel.
It is called the Alienist by Caleb car.
It is set in 1896, in New York, when President Teddy Roosevelt was Commissioner of The police department. A serial killer is killing boys who wear dresses and women's clothes and prostitute themselves to older men.
My favorite character is Sara, she is the first woman to work in a police department.
It has homosexual sex and heterosexual sex, the show is very graphic so be forewarned.

Sara is played by Dakota Fanning. (She's so pretty)
I like the males too, but I like sara because she is going against the norms for that time period.

😊