Chapter 98- extra 15- fond memories

In the middle of the night Wei Wuxian found that he couldn't sleep, he looked at the sleeping form of his husband, who was illuminated by the moonlight outside of the window.

Wei Wuxian quietly gets off of the bed and ties his sleeping robes that were completely open, making sure to not wake his husband he went onto the back porch and walked to the small little pond behind their house.

After taking off his robe, he neatly folds it, and steps into the water, "How long have I loved him?" He looks up at the moon in fondness.

He lets his thoughts race over his memories, of his time with his husband, from the time they met, till now, he starts crying at the part where he pushed him away when he tried to help.

"How stupid I was!" He whispers angrily.

His hair was down to his thighs, and made him look ethereal, he then looks at the ring on his left hand and smiled at it fondly.

"Mom, dad, madame yu, Uncle Jiang, I got married like you wanted me to! I wish you were alive to see him, the love of my life, the one who makes my heart race, and you have grandchildren! He may not be the gender you wanted me to marry, but... I'm not interested in women. I wouldn't say I'm interested in men either, Lan Zhan.. is..." he paused and wondered "What is he to me?"

Lan WangJi was listening to him quietly on the porch, he smiled at his best friend, lover, and husband.

Wei Wuxian smiled fondly, "He's special! I just... fell in love with him... But... I just know you guys are disappointed that I'm a cutsleeve... I've disappointed my parents..." he sobbed and cried.

Lan WangJi's lips quivered, he didn't want to frighten his husband, but he wanted to comfort him and tell him, "They're not disappointed!"

He walks over to the edge and takes off his clothes silently, getting in the water he startles Wei Wuxian, "Who's there?!!!" He was about to use his powers to protect himself.

Lan WangJi wrapped his arms around wei WuXian's slim figure, "It's me! Wei Ying... You didn't disappoint your parents! Don't cry!"

Wei Wuxian's face turns completely red, "Say something before scaring me half to death! Geez! What would you have done if I hit you with this?"

Lan WangJi covers his mouth, "Shh! Wei Ying! It's 1 am! Don't disturb the others!" Lan WangJi whispers.

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Lan Zhan! I'm sleepy, take me to bed!" He could barely keep his eyes open anymore.

Lan WangJi lifted him, grabbing their clothes on the way to their bedroom.

Wei Wuxian was laid down gently, Lan WangJi smiled at his sleeping face, "Sleep tight, Wei Ying!" He kisses Wei Wuxian's forehead and lips gently.

Lan WangJi watched Wei Wuxian's sleeping form for a while, and then went back to sleep, holding each other with eternal love.

(Goodnight! 😴 welcome! Some nice fluff!!!)