Chapter 56-extra 10- drunk, and Naughty Xian-Xian (Wei Ying)

Once again the Yunmeng brothers had a drinking bet, "I'm~ *hic* not~ *hic* gonna lose~!" Wei Wuxian drunkly slurred.

"Look at that woman getting wasted!" Some men laughed, Wei Wuxian pouted, "I'm not a woman~!"

Jiang Cheng sighed, "He is a man! He's Wei Wuxian, my brother." He was also really tipsy, but could function.

The men gawked, "What the hell... he could get any woman with those looks... and he chose a man!"

Lan WangJi walked into the bar where his husband was and saw how drunk he was, "Drinking bet? Wei Ying, let's go home."

Jiang Cheng nodded, "He insisted! He's a little riled up because of being called a woman again." He whispered to Lan WangJi.

Lan WangJi picked Wei Wuxian up, he wrapped his arms around his husband's neck, and legs around his waist. The men gawked at how he could carry a full grown man.

Wei Wuxian who fell asleep, had woke up and giggled, "Lan Zhan! You're handsome!" He kissed his lips and smiled.

Lan WangJi who was unfazed smiles at him, they finally got home. Lan WangJi opens the door and closes it.

He puts Wei Wuxian down on the bed gently and caresses his cheek, "Wei Ying."

Wei Wuxian blushes and giggles, "Lan Zhan~, I want sex!!! Now! Xian-Xian is horny!"

Lan WangJi looks at him and smiles, "En!"

He opens Wei Wuxian's robes, once again Wei Wuxian was bare, opening his legs he points to his hole and says, "Fuck me! Now!"

Lan WangJi hesitates, "Wei Ying! Prep..."

Wei Wuxian puts a finger to his mouth and giggles, "Eh? Just do it~!" Wei Wuxian was quite drunk.

Lan WangJi took off his clothes and got on top of him, entering him with great force.

Wei Wuxian gasped and panted, "Lan Zhan!" Apparently He sobered up a little bit, because tears came out of his eyes and he was in shock.

Lan WangJi couldn't stop now, so he thrusted slowly into him, and Wei Wuxian blushed furiously, "When you go gentle on me, it burns a fire inside of me, that I go crazy." He confessed.

Lan WangJi hitched a breath and he asked, "Can I go faster? I can't take it anymore!"

Wei Wuxian laughed, "Lan Zhan, Fuck me until I pass out!"

Lan WangJi thrusted hard into him and fucked him vigorously. Wei Wuxian shouted every time the cock hit his prostate.

"Lan Zhan, I.... I'm gonna.... Hah!" He came between their bodies and Lan WangJi came inside of him not to long after him.

They laid there trembling and hugging each other, recovering from their orgasms.

Lan WangJi pulled out, they hugged each other and fell asleep.