Chapter 35- teaching the young- part 6

"Momma, I want this!" Lan Xian told Wei Wuxian, she was wanting a rattle drum. And he smiled, "Lan Zhan, money!" He reached is hand out and Lan WangJi gave him the money.

Lan Xian was happily playing with the toy and kissed her parents, before the woman that was with them took her to somewhere, so them two could get to business on the night hunt.

"Ah, Lan Zhan! Who would have thought that I would have children with a man! You make me happy!" He grinned at his husband and grabbed his hand to kiss it, forgetting they were in public.

The maidens screamed at the affection, "So cute!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "hehe! Thanks!"

Lan WangJi kissed his hand back and dragged him down the street. "Oi, Lan Zhan! What are you doing?"

Lan WangJi took them down an empty ally way and pushed him up against the wall, and kissed him furiously, "Don't flirt!"

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened, "Hah?! I wasn't flirting!! Why would I? I flirt with you, only!"

Lan WangJi opened his robes and sucked on a nipple, "Wait!!! Lan Zhan! This... This place... we could get caught!!! Ahah!" His face turned red and he covered his mouth with his hands, as Lan WangJi cupped his crotch.

His knees buckled and he fell to the ground, he panted heavily, "I'm extremely turned on now! Fuck me, fuck! Xian-Xian is horny!"

He then undid his husband's sash and took out his husband's cock, he put it in his mouth and sucked on it.

He blushed furiously, and bobbed his head, thrusting the hard cock in and out of his mouth. He winced as the cock hit the back of his throat, he moaned, "Mph!"

Lan WangJi grabbed his hair as he came in his mouth, Wei Wuxian took the cock out of his mouth, and his lips were red along with his tongue.

"You taste really good, my dear husband!" He looked at the cock he had just swallowed and kissed the tip.

Wei Wuxian completely undressed, sexily, and jumped, wrapping his legs around Lan WangJi's waist. Lan WangJi grabbed his ass, and spread the cheeks, to enter his throbbing erection into his wet, and gaping hole.

Wei Wuxian hitched a breath as he felt it enter him. He whimpers and moans, "Lan Zhan~! I can't believe I'm in love with a man! To think I would be with one. I love you to death!" He confessed as Lan WangJi thrusted into him.

A group of maidens walked down the path they were on, and saw the scene, they almost couldn't stay quiet. They pulled into a corner where they couldn't be seen, and watched.

"Woah! That cock is huge!" They whispered.

Lan WangJi thrusted harder and Wei Wuxian was seeing stars, he moaned loudly, and his lips trembled, "Ahah! Lan Zhan~! I feel like I'm going to cum!" He said between pants and moans.

The maidens had a blush on their face because of his voice during sex.

Lan WangJi decided to lay him down on his back and lift his legs above his head, and widened them. Wei Wuxian blushed furiously, "Lan Zhan! This position! This is embarrassing!" He whined.

"Is not!" Lan WangJi told him and kissed his lips, their tongues swirled, with saliva dripping out of their mouths.

Lan WangJi's breaths got heavier as he was about to cum, "Wei Ying, I love you!" He said as he came.

Wei Wuxian came at the same time and he shivered greatly, he hugged his husband tightly and kissed him.

Lan WangJi pulled out and the semen pooled out of Wei Wuxian's ass, "Lan Zhan~, we had sex outside! What will your uncle say if he heard?" He teased knowing more than well that their first time was outside.

"He doesn't care!" Lan WangJi refutes him.

They cleaned up and put on their clothes. Wei wuxian's ass was sore, and he flushed.