Chapter 68-cultivation conference-part 3

(I feel better now. I don't know why, but I feel like writing sex scenes. 😂)

Once Wei Wuxian opened the door to their room, his jaw dropped, the bed was big and had red, satin sheets on it.

"Lan Zhan, those small clans looked angry that I'm alive. You'll protect me, right? Husband~, I love you to death." He shed happy tears.

Lan WangJi hugged him and spoke, "I'll protect you! I've got to protect you for the sake of our children."

A couple of the maidens were eavesdropping by the door, "Children?"

Jin Ling walked out of his and Sizhui's room, "Oi! What are you doing outside of my Uncle's room?"

The maidens froze, "S-Sorry!" They ran back to the entrance of the mansion.

"A-Ling, what are you doing?" Sizhui asked him.

He forgot that he needed to get something, "S-Sizhui!!! There were maidens outside of your parent's room, eavesdropping!!! I'll go get the fire wood now!"

Lan SiZhui smiles, "En!"

"Xichen, I love you!" Jiang Cheng told him.

Lan Xichen, thrusted hard into him with vigor, "Hah! Not so hard!" Jiang Cheng said with tears in his eyes.

"Sorry, I can't hold back! When I see you, I want to devour you!" Lan Xichen confesses he moans as his cock was squeezed by Jiang Cheng's tight ring of muscles.

"What are you s-saying?!!! Idiot!!!" Jiang Cheng blushes furiously.

In the room that Lan WangJi and Wei Wuxian was in, Wei Wuxian seductively takes off his clothes one by one.

Crawling onto the bed over to Lan WangJi he giggles, "Did I turn you on?!"

Lan WangJi pushes him down and kisses his lips, "What's wrong, are you shy? Or are you extremely turned on?"

He puts his knee between Lan WangJi's legs and rubs his crotch, "Oh!!! You're naughty!" He laughs.

Lan WangJi enters 3 fingers into his gaping hole, "Ahh! Lan Zhan~!" He blushed furiously and moans.

"You asked for it!" Lan WangJi says between pants.

Lan WangJi takes off his clothes, removing his fingers, he puts his cock at Wei Wuxian's entrance.

"Lan Zhan! Fuck me hard and deep! I want to feel it!!!" Wei Wuxian demands him.

Lan WangJi closed his eyes and blushed, "Shameless!"

Wei Wuxian smiled, "What haven't we done?!! Why do you still get shy!!!! Hahhh! Wait!!! Hahhhh!" He moans loudly.

Lan WangJi realizes where they are and tells him to be quieter, "Wei... Ying... we have to be quiet!" He moaned as Wei Wuxian's anus squeezed his cock.

Lan WangJi thrusted in and out of Wei Wuxian, "I.. I love you~!" Wei Wuxian screams as he cums.

Lan WangJi cums not long after him, "En, me too!"

They laid there hugging each other, trembling, Lan WangJi pulls out and Wei Wuxian cleans his body before falling asleep.

"Good night, Wei Ying" Lan WangJi told him as he fell asleep.