Chapter 75- cultivation conference- part 9- home sweet home- naughty wei Ying

"What's so weird about my question?!!!" Jingyi asked him.

Wei Wuxian sighed and blushed, "It's just that... You're so unlan-like, almost like I raised you myself! Even though I did adopt you so you are my son! But still! The reason why I attract ghosts is because of my spiritual energy, also me being the yiling patriarch!"

Lan Jingyi smiled, "Okay, Mother! I'm not a child! You can use those words with me! I'm 25 years old!"

"You- you brat!!!! You sure don't act like one!!!" Wei Wuxian put him in a headlock.

"Ahhh! That hurts!! You don't act 45 either!!!! You act like a teenager in heat! Wait!!!" Jingyi yelled and instantly regretted what he said.

Wei Wuxian's jaw dropped, "You really want to copy rules don't ya?! How do you know what someone in heat acts like? Tell me!! Oh!!  You've spied on us haven't you! Naughty!!!" He smirks!

Lan Jingyi blushed furiously, "How could I not when you two do it anywhere!!!! You did it in the cold spring!!! Other people have to bathe there!!! And it wasn't just me!!! Jin Ling, SiZhui and the others too! Except for the younger ones!"

Jin Ling blushed furiously, "You idiot!!!!! Do you want to copy the rules?!!!!"

Lan SiZhui patted his back, "It's our fault for looking! We'll take the punishment you give us!" He bows to his fathers.

"Lan Zhan~, what should we have them do?!! Hmmm?" He smirks and cups his chin.

"Cleaning the library! And copying rules 3 times!" Lan WangJi sternly said.

"YES SIR!!!" They bowed to him.

Lan Qiren looked like he was about to have a stroke, "Shameless!" Was all he could mutter out, he never thought he would hear about his nephew's sex life.

They finally got home, Lan WangJi and Wei Wuxian went to their bedroom, and had some adult time to themselves.

Wei Wuxian sits on Lan WangJi's lap fully naked, he puts his hair in his mouth and cutely begs, "Ravish my body!!! Hehe! Hahhhh! Mph!" He moans as he was kissed with hunger.

"Hehe! Lan Zhan! The juniors saw us!!! Hahahaha! Hahhhh! Slow down!!! There!" He gasps as his ear was licked.

He trembled tremendously, Lan WangJi grabs his cock and pumps it, "Does it feel good?!" Lan WangJi whispers into his ear seductively and bites it.

Wei Wuxian blushed furiously, tears came out, "Where did my husband go?!! You're scaring me!!! Hahhh!!!" He pants as he was entered from behind.

"How?!" Lan WangJi turned his head towards him.

"You usually don't seduce me!!! It's strange! Hahhh! But I love it~! But my heart!! Hahaha! It's beating so fast!!! Hahhhhhh!" He was in so much pleasure.

"Because you want me to!" Lan WangJi thrusts his hips hard into Wei Wuxian.

".... Hahhhh!" He screams as his prostate was hit.

Jiang Cheng was walking outside of the house and he heard his brother, "Why am I always their third wheel!" He blushes and walks away.

Wei Wuxian bobbed up and down every time Lan WangJi thrusted into him.

Wei Wuxian flipped their positions so he could face his husband, wrapping his arms around his neck he pulls him down, putting Lan WangJi's full weight on himself.

"Wei Ying! I'll crush you!" Lan WangJi frantically told him.

"I'm a man! I'm not some delicate 120lbs woman. Even though I am 130lbs."