Chapter 57-Night-hunt with just the two of us-part 1

In the LanShi, A man in black and red robes was standing at the front of the classroom, teaching about the type of ghosts.

"Living dead, ghouls, monsters, uh..." Wei Wuxian stopped talking immediately when Lan Qiren and his husband walked into the classroom.

"What's wrong? Another case? Uh... class is dismissed!" Wei Wuxian told the juniors.

Once the juniors were gone, Lan Qiren told him, "Yes, but you two should go alone. The kids do not need to... get involved with this...."

"With what?" Wei Wuxian laughed.

"A bar is... slipping aphrodisiacs into drinks, most of the victims are female." Lan Qiren told him.

Wei Wuxian's eyebrows furrowed, "Again? How many times do I have to be almost drugged, and raped?"

Lan Qiren sighed, "You do your job well, I know WangJi won't allow you to be raped."

Lan WangJi came up behind Wei Wuxian and picked him up, princess style.

Wei wuxian's face burned up, "What are- you doing?"

Lan Qiren walked out of the room with rage, "Hmph!"

Wei Wuxian looked at his husband and giggled, "Lan Zhan~ Uncle is angry~!"

Lan WangJi put his forehead against his, and looked him in the eyes, "En! Wei Ying, I won't let that happen to you!"

He kissed Wei wuxian's lips gently at first, then they realized neither of them wanted to release the kiss. Their tongues rubbed against each other, saliva pools out of their mouths.

Wei Wuxian excitedly moans, and pants, they finally released the kiss and they were out of breath.

"Um... Lan Zhan... can you... put me down now?" He blushed.

Lan WangJi let him down and Wei Wuxian dragged him to their room to pack for the night hunt.

(I'm gonna try to sleep now! I hate being sick~! 😷)