Chapter 34- teaching the young-part 5

The next morning, Wei Wuxian woke up with to the sound of Lan Xian, laughing and giggling, apparently she finds anything her father says funny. He was happy, to spend time with his daughter, because she has the blood of Wei Wuxian in her along with him, anything to do with Wei Wuxian makes him happy.

Wei Wuxian then sprung up, thinking he was naked, but apparently Lan WangJi had somehow managed to put his robe on him without waking him. He was about to say something when Lan Xian stuffed something in his mouth, it was a grape. He chewed and swallowed the grape, it was not too sour, but also not too sweet. He smiled at her, and took her little hand to kiss her fingers.

"Momma, that tickles!! Hahaha!" Lan Xian exclaims. Wei Wuxian picked her up and cradled her gently, "I love you Lan Xian!" He told her. "I love you more~!" She told him back. Lan WangJi walked up behind Wei Wuxian and hugged both of them, "I love you both!" He said with a smile.

Wei Wuxian looked behind him and kissed his husband's cheek then his lips, "Momma, me too!" Lan Xian protested. Wei Wuxian was flabbergasted, "Um... On your cheek yes, but save your lips for the person you fall in love with and really want to kiss! Okay!" He told her like she would understand his language. He kissed her cheek and smiled.

"Daddy, what do you like about Momma?" She asked.

"What is it with you and wanting to know about this?" Wei Wuxian asked her, and ruffled her hair.

"I love everything about him!" Lan WangJi replies. Wei Wuxian blushed furiously and his lips trembled. He had a terrible urge to kiss his husband's lips and make out with him, but no, he couldn't. The sex could wait until tonight.

They went out into the town of that city and looked at things at the stalls. Lan WangJi was holding Lan Xian in one arm and holding his husband's hand with the other.

"What a pretty wife he has! That Young Master!" Some Maidens talked amongst themselves. They mistook Wei Wuxian for a woman. "Um.. that's not a maiden! That's a man! He's the Yiling Patriarch, Wei Wuxian!" Another maiden said.

"Young masters, are you baby sitting a child?" One of the stall owners asked, and all of the townspeople looked at them awaiting their answer.

"No. This is our daughter! By surrogate! So she is our flesh and blood!" Wei Wuxian told them, the crowd was astonished.

"What's her name? How old is she?" The maidens asked.

Wei Wuxian was flustered, "Lan Xian! She is 5." Lan WangJi answers for him. The crowd all gasped at her name.

The crowd all thought her name was beautiful, and the meaning too.

(Sorry for not updating like I said I would. I got in an argument with one of my roommates over fucking poop in a toilet. 😂 and also cleaning the bathroom and my water bottles.

Okay, I admit I am a little messy, but the thing that pissed me off was, she expected me to clean the fucking bathroom when I went home because of a death in my family. That was not this weekend but the weekend before. And she said it was my week again this weekend. I went home again to spend time with my dog.

This one is fucking messed up: she laughed that my family member died, and said he deserved it. I literally cried! I'm living with a psychopath!!! I have two roommates! The other one had to see the texts. Because she didn't private message me. 😡 😤)

Sorry for the rant! But that is so fucking dumb. She says that I'm acting childish, but actually she can't even talk about poop! That's childish!

😂