Chapter 6

Wei WuXian picked Lan Jingyi to confront the ghost. The boy himself, was white as a ghost. He yelled, "Why me?!"

Wei Wuxian wouldn't admit that he forgot the other boy's names. He only knew Lan Sizhui, Jin Ling, and Lan Jingyi's names. Lan Jingyi had caught on why. "Senior Wei, is it because you forgot their names?" He asked with a attitude.

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened, "Lan Jingyi, You...! Yes... that's right!" With difficulty he admitted it.

The other boys were relieved that they didn't get picked.

Later that night

Wei Wuxian had to sleep in the same room as Lan Jingyi tonight, so he could supervise him with the ghost. He wish he could be fucking with his husband. He didn't dare say it out loud in front of a child.

"Senior Wei, Can you tell me how you and Hanguang-Jun met?" Lan Jingyi asked with curiosity.

"Well, um... It was when we were around 15 or 16, and I was in the cloud recesses to study under Uncle Lan. I went into caiyi town after the prescribed hours and got alcohol, and was climbing over the wall, when I first saw him. He was so youthful back then. He told me that I should wait until the next day. But I insisted that it wouldn't be breaking the rules if I drank on the wall. He broke my other jar. I remember teasing him when I had to copy the rules. He even got to see a pornographic book. His face was so priceless. Now that I look back, I was in love with him but was too masculine to admit it. Everyone noticed while I didn't even realize I was in love. Hah~!" He told Lan Jingyi.

"Senior Wei, you were such a troublemaker! Oh , what was your first kiss like? Was it a maiden?!"

Wei Wuxian blushed. "Um. Actually back then in my old body, all 4 major sects, were  doing a big night hunt on Dafan mountain. I decided to blindfold my self. And out of no where I was kissed. Until recently I always thought it was a shy maiden. Do you want to know who it was? Guess!"

Lan jingyi, "Who?!"

Wei Wuxian blushed and said, "It was Hanguang-Jun! He kissed me until my knees buckled, he was so strong that he made my head dizzy."

Lan Jingyi's eyes widened, "Your first kiss was Hanguang-Jun?!! So you never have kissed a maiden not even have sex with one?! People talked about you like you were a flirt and had sex with multiple women. You were so innocent!"

Wei WuXian couldn't believe the words coming out of Lan Jingyi's mouth. "Lan Zhan better not know that I let you talk about this with me!" He said sternly.

At midnight the Ghost bride came into the room.
Wei Wuxian was pretending to sleep, because he couldn't sleep without his husband being either beside him or under him. The ghost bride touched his crotch to tell if he was a virgin or not. Wei Wuxian froze. And he stifled a moan, he was sensitive when he was touched. But he knew it wasn't his husband so he couldn't get all the way hard like he did with him. His face was growing redder and redder.

Lan Jingyi was beside him and woke up and noticed where she was touching him. He blushed. "Hey, don't touch his privates, only his husband can!!" The ghost bride faltered in surprise, "You... you're a cutsleeve? I can tell that you do it almost everyday. And you like to be fucked. How lewd you are!!!"

Wei WuXian cursed, "Fuck! Stop touching me there!!! That's a very secret place that only my husband can touch! He will get jealous!"

The ghost bride laughed darkly, "oh! I know that! But tell me! Why are you with this virgin instead of your husband? Are you cheating?!"