Chapter 96- gods- part 8

A few days later, Wei Wuxian and Lan WangJi were in their shared room, "Lan Zhan!"

Wei Wuxian sat in Lan WangJi's lap, fully clothed surprisingly, "What is it?" Lan WangJi looked into Wei wuxian's captivating blue eyes.

Wei Wuxian smiled, "I wanna go on a date! Maybe to yunmeng! I want to show you my old room! And my old clan's grounds! Even if things have changed, one thing that hasn't changed is the training grounds, and my bedroom!"

Lan WangJi caresses his cheek, "If that's what you want! We'll have to tell your brother though!" He leans in and kisses Wei Wuxian's plump lips.

Wei Wuxian giggled, "Say, What did you feel when we had our first kiss? When you pushed me up against a tree, when I was blindfolded? Did I turn you on with my moans? Also, I've only realized this now... but is it just me or am I way shorter in this body? In my old body I came up to your chin, I think! And now I only come up to your chest! No wonder people think I'm a woman! And pshh! I'm shorter than jiang cheng now!!!! But you like me being tiny don't you? Hmm? Tell me, Er Gege!"

Lan WangJi's ears turned red, "I liked it... that was what confirmed my feelings for you! You're shorter, you were 186 cm (6 feet 1.228 inches), now you're 180 cm (5 feet 10.866 inches). I think it's cute! I like you being this short!"

Wei Wuxian trembled and laughed, "Pfft! Lan Zhan! You called me cute~! Let's go and ask Jiang Cheng!"

They found him sitting at a table with Lan Xichen drinking tea, "Do you need something?"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "I want to bring Lan Zhan to lotus pier and show him my room! A D-A-T-E!"

Jiang Cheng smiled, "You don't have to ask! It's your home too! Xichen, want to come?"

Lan Xichen put his cup down gently and smiled, "If that's what you want! the kids are busy with the women... they're taking care of them for two days!"

Wei Wuxian's lips quivered, "I haven't been there in so long!"

Lan Qiren who was listening in on their conversation decided to speak, "Jiang Cheng, in Wei Ying's bedroom did you change his sheets or bedding? I can send some with you guys."

Jiang Cheng looked pained, "I couldn't bring myself to change anything in his room! Thank you sir!"

Wei Wuxian smiled, "Let's go!"

At lotus pier

Once in front of the gates of lotus pier Wei Wuxian had a very nostalgic feeling in the pit of his stomach, "Jiang Cheng, is the ladies here that we used to talk with alive?"

Jiang Cheng gawked, "Why are you asking me about women? Oh.. loquats! They ask me when you will come back home... and now they finally get to see you again! Go! Bring him and introduce him! Everyone is dying to see you again!"

Wei Wuxian was flabbergasted, "Huh?! They didn't hate me?!"

Jiang Cheng smiles at him, "They didn't! They believed that you had a cause for what you did!"

Wei Wuxian grabs Lan WangJi's hand and drags him to the streets where the townsfolk were, "Young master Wei? Is that you?!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "It's me!"

They noticed that he was holding the person's hand next to him and in fact he was a man, "Introduce us! And I never would have thought you went for guys! You were a total flirt with women!"

Wei Wuxian smiles, "This is... my husband, Given name, Lan Zhan, courtesy name, Lan WangJi, and honoring name, Hanguang-Jun. He's from the Lan sect."

The crowd gasps, "Wow!"

They chatted for a while with the townsfolk and decided to head back to lotus pier.

Wei Wuxian stood outside of his bedroom door and was nervous about his husband seeing his room, "Wei Ying? Why are you nervous?!"

Wei Wuxian shook his head and pushed the door open, "This is my room!"

Lan WangJi looked at the drawing on the bed and looked at Wei Wuxian, "Is that you and I?"

Wei Wuxian fidgeted, "When I drew it I was so embarrassed with myself... I didn't know why...but yes.."

Lan WangJi grabbed Wei Wuxian and pushed him onto the bed, "Why are you flustered?!"

Wei Wuxian looks away, "Because I never thought I would have sex here! But I want it!"

Lan WangJi kissed his lips roughly, "En!"

They both took off their clothes and made out intensely, "Hmmf!" Wei Wuxian moans as Lan WangJi enters him with force.

"Fuck me deeper! And harder!" Wei Wuxian told Lan WangJi.

Lan WangJi looked at him with lust, "Don't complain later!"

Wei Wuxian gasped as the cock hits just right, and goes deeper and deeper, "Hmff! Fuck! This feels too good!"

Jiang Cheng was about to bring them the new bedding when he heard Wei Wuxian's moans, he knocked on the door and said, "I'll leave the new bedding in front of the door!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Thanks!" He told him.

Lan WangJi began thrusting harder into Wei wuxian's prostate, causing him to squirt between their bodies, "Hahhh!"

Lan WangJi touches the semen with his fingers and puts it in his mouth, Wei Wuxian was flabbergasted, "What are you doing?"

Lan WangJi then stuck his fingers in Wei Wuxian's mouth and Wei Wuxian sucked on them, "You taste good!"

Wei Wuxian's face burned up, "Mph!"

Lan WangJi hits his prostate one last time, which had them both coming.

They cleaned up and put on their sleeping robes and put the new bedding on the bed before falling into deep sleep, holding each other in their arms.

(I hope you liked their little date! 😉 and their smutty time on Wei Ying's old bed!)