Chapter 47- hauntings-case 1-dark magic

(This will be something for the Halloween season so this will be horror based. This one is based on the story of Janet Davis, the girl who was a witness at her mother's trial in 1612, and convicted her of being a witch. And the irony is that 22 years later, supposedly she was accused as being a witch, by a boy that said the same thing she said when she was 9. Coincidence, I think not. But historians aren't certain if she was the one that was hanged or not. On to the story!)

In the middle of October, on a dreary and cold night, a woman was making something, while looking at a book that had forbidden scriptures of forbidden spells.

She wanted revenge against her neighbor who she thinks had killed her cat, but in actuality it was her that did.  She also wanted to plague the men who owned her now. She was a lunatic, she went crazy 10 years ago, because she had witnessed something so tragic and it scared her so bad.

Her husband and children were killed in front of her, and the killer spared her life. She was forced into slavery, and was sexually abused and she wailed every night.

"Hahaha!" She laughed out loud forgetting it was the middle of the night, her master woke up and stormed into the room she was in and cussed at her, "You lunatic! Unless you want me to slap you, be quiet."

What happened next no one knows, because the gang needed to find out what happened and why the town is plagued.

As soon as they entered the town, Wei Wuxian pinches his nose and exclaimed, "What is that smell? Death usually doesn't smell this pungent! Psh!"

The smell was definitely deadly and pungent, it wasn't only just dead corpses, but their waste and the disease caused this very bad smell.

The juniors got nauseous at the sight, they haven't seen many dead bodies, "How can you stand seeing dead people?" Jingyi asked him looking as if he was about to puke.

"... Sadly, I caused a massacre...." he said with difficulty, he was on the verge of tears. The children felt sad and told their momma not to cry.

"Momma, that was in the past!!! What's important is that you're here now!" Lan Xian yelled and pointed at him, she looked like him when he was 15.

His eyes widened and he smiled, "You know how to cheer people up, Lan Xian!!!"

She smiled and giggled, "You're my momma, you deserve happiness!"

Lan WangJi got back from talking to a townspeople, and he saw his daughter scold his husband, he laughed how much she resembled his husband, "Wei Ying!" He smiled.

Wei Wuxian hugged him and grabbed his hand, "Any information?!"

He told them what had happened and Wei Wuxian gawked, "This is going to be hard. We don't know if they're alive or dead!"

They walked to where a garden was and saw that the flowers were oddly removed of any color, as if someone had cast a spell of evil.

Wei Wuxian then saw a glimpse of something red, it was a pentagram with writing in blood. He then noticed, "Someone is using the forbidden spells, this is... the plague spell!"

Lan Jingyi questioned him, "How do you know it's from the book of forbidden spells? Unless you wrote them...!"

Wei Wuxian looked his way with a look that looked annoyed, "Mo XuanYu summoned me with a pentagram much like this one but different characters. And I just reformed it... hah! I was a dumb teenager!"

Jin Ling glared at him and, "You really were! Actually, You, Uncle Jiang, And Hanguang-Jun was!"

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng were ready to slap the back of his head, but their husband's grabbed them and stopped them.

"Brat!" They both yelled.

They found an inn that was outside of this town, and the group broke off and went to go do their own things.

"That brat!" Wei Wuxian pouted as he sat on Lan WangJi's lap with just his sleeping robes, he wasn't wearing the properly so his chest was half showing, and his cock barely showed.

Lan WangJi closed his eyes, "Shameless!"

Wei Wuxian leaned in and kissed his lips, "Eh? You like it though, come on touch me!" He grabbed his hand and forced him to touch his cock.

Lan WangJi opened his eyes in horror as if he just touched something that was forbidden, "Wei Ying!" He grunted.

Wei Wuxian was truly a naughty boy, he loved to tease his husband until he ravished his body, even if he complains during sex, it's just something to get him riled up.

"Are you sure you don't want to touch and fuck me? If not I'll use bichen! Hehe!" He whispers in his ear and Lan WangJi grabbed his head with one hand and his ass with the other.

Before kissing him furiously he said, "No!"

Wei Wuxian was startled at the sudden assertion of dominance, "Mph!"

Lan WangJi entered three fingers in his ass and Wei Wuxian gasped, breaking the kiss he whined, "Lan... Zhan!!!" He panted.

Lan WangJi removed his fingers and pushed him down on his back, lifting his legs over his head. Wei Wuxian had a view of his cock, and a little bit of his anus being entered, his face flushed, "This is a bit... embarrassing!"

Lan WangJi looked at him and said, "Is not!"

Lan WangJi thrusted into him, and Wei Wuxian's eyes widened, he shivered in pain and pleasure. His back arched, and he felt a wave of pleasure rush through his body.

He whimpers as his prostate was hit, he yelled out, "Lan... Zhan... There... There! Hah!" He said between pants and moans.

Lan WangJi hit his prostate a couple more times until they came at the same time.

Wei Wuxian shook violently from his intense orgasm, holding on to Lan WangJi's shoulders, he panted and moaned as he shifted uncomfortably, "I want more!"

Lan WangJi looked at him and pulled out. Semen pooled out of his ass onto the bed, Lan WangJi then pushed him back down and widened his legs. He took the cock into his mouth and sucked on it.

Wei Wuxian gasped, "WAIT!!! I'm sensitive!!!! I... Ahah!" He managed to get out until he came into Lan WangJi's mouth.

Wei Wuxian laid on the bed in shock, and tries to regulate his breathing, Lan WangJi lays beside him.

A few minutes later, Wei Wuxian jumps onto Lan WangJi and puts his head on his chest, "Hey!"

Lan WangJi looks down at him, "En?!"

Wei Wuxian giggled, "Last night I had a dream that you took my virginity again! Haha!" Why he talked about dreams had Lan WangJi baffled.

"Naughty." Lan WangJi said unexpectedly, Wei Wuxian almost didn't believe his ears and he blushed, "Lan Er-gege! You just said naughty!" He couldn't stifle his laughter anymore and laughed.

Lan WangJi wraps his arms around him and kisses his forehead, "En!"

Wei Wuxian's heard thumped loudly in his Chest, his face reddened.

After an hour they got water to take a bath, Wei Wuxian got in after his husband did and sat in his lap facing him, Lan WangJi's cock was at his entrance and he gasped, "Lan Er-gege! You're naughty!"

They did it once again and cleaned themselves afterwards and changed the sheets that they came all over. They went to sleep, hugging each other.