Chapter 73- cultivation conference- part 7

In the morning Wei Wuxian woke up to his husband leaving, "Where are you going?!" He sleepily groans, reaching out his hand he grabs Lan WangJi's hand.

"I'm going home to get uncle and senior cultivators, possibly the older juniors." He cups Wei Wuxian's chin and gently kisses his lips, their lips lingered close to each other, both wanting more.

Lan WangJi had to resist the urge to push his husband down on the bed and ravish his body, it was just yesterday that his husband had an attempt at his life.

Wei Wuxian's cheeks burned, and he smiled, "Be careful, Dear! Hurry!" He scolds his husband.

Lan WangJi kissed his forehead and tells him, "I will dear!"

Wei Wuxian was left in the room all by himself, in shock, trying to process what his husband told him, "He... just flirted with me!!! Ahhhh!!! What have I done!!!!!!" He lies back down and smiles.

Tears start coming out of his eyes, "He's done a lot for me!!! Why couldn't I tell him the truth? When we were 15? How stupid I was!!! I need to thank Mo XuanYu for sacrificing his body to me!! Maybe I should go to a temple to do that!!!"

"YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!! you were almost killed yesterday!!! Wei Wuxian!!! I almost lost you a second time!" Jiang Cheng walked into the room.

He was eavesdropping on his brother, to make sure he does nothing brash and idiotic.

"I know that!!! But I haven't thanked Mo Xuanyu!!! I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him!!!" Wei Wuxian fought back tears.

Jiang Cheng took him into his arms to calm him down, thankfully he was in his sleeping robes, "If you ever need to talk, I'm here! I won't push you away like I did in the past. We ended up misunderstanding each other's intentions of keeping secrets. You're my brother, the strongest cultivator I know, you beat me at everything. I blamed you for my parents dying when it wasn't, the wens just, decided to turn your words against you. Mom, beat you with anger, because... she knew you loved a man... I told her... I'm sorry! I was jealous of you... of your strength... and my father... no our father... seemed to have liked you more... but he was strict with me because I was going to be the sect leader someday! People put responsibilities on your shoulders at a young age, no wonder you wanted to leave this world!" He started sobbing uncontrollably.

(I'm crying while writing this 😢)

Wei Wuxian sobs, "So you did tell her.... she said something hurtful to me... and that was the last words from her mouth I truly remember! And it is my fault... I provoked Wen chao, hah!!! What was I trying to do?!!! He also noticed I was in love with a man!!! I was angry that he burnt the library that Lan Zhan and I fell in love in, he took that special place away! But thankfully the library was rebuilt. And I'm sorry for lying about being your right hand man when you became sect leader!!!"

Jiang Cheng tightens his arms around his brother, "No... you are my right hand man now!!! We go on night hunts, just like you promised. You may not be living in Yunmeng anymore, but... I kept your bedroom like it was in our youth. The drawing of two people kissing is still there, and it looks like Lan WangJi and you.... that's how I guessed you were in love with him. If you two come to visit, you can stay in that room. I cleaned it just in case you came back to life... No... I knew you would... we can make lotus pier lively again!!! And I'll allow you two to make respects to our parents!!! I didn't put a grave down for you since I knew you would come back!"

"You mean... That I can come to lotus pier?!!!!! Jiang Cheng!!!! Let's take the children on a tour!!!!" He smiles and giggles.

Lan Xichen walks in, "I see you two made up!!" He had a gentle smile on his face.

Jiang Cheng gets up and walks over to his husband, "En!"

Lan WangJi gets to the gates of Gusu, "Uncle, we need senior cultivators! An attempt on Wei Ying's life last night!"

He flew on his sword, so he could hurry back to his husband's side, "What?!!! Wait here!!!"

Lan Qiren brought along senior cultivators and some of the juniors that were older, "Hanguang-Jun, is Senior Wei alright?" Lan Jingyi asked.

"En!" Lan WangJi answers him.

After 30 minutes they finally get back to the mansion, Wei Wuxian runs to his husband and hugs him, "Welcome back!"

Lan WangJi wraps one arm around his waist and lifts him, "En!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Lan Zhan~! You're strong! Hahaha!"

The others looked away, "How can he act like nothing happened?!"