Chapter 54- extra 9- sexual desire

'Lan Zhan~! Hurry up and come home!' Wei Wuxian thought to himself and sighed.

His husband was gone at a cultivation conference, he couldn't go because he got sick.

Jiang Cheng and him were drinking, "How many times are you going to sigh?" He angrily yelled.

Wei Wuxian looked at him and pouted, "I'm missing my husband!!! And sex...!" He blushed and looked away.

Jiang Cheng's eyes widened, "How... many times a week do you two do it?"

Wei Wuxian looked at him and blushed, "Almost everyday!"

Jiang Cheng chokes on his wine and his face turned red, "Everyday?!!!!"

Wei Wuxian was suddenly hugged from behind, he saw a white sleeve, and he smiled, "Lan Zhan~!" His eyes lit up.

Lan WangJi smiled, "En!"

Wei Wuxian couldn't keep his emotions in check, and kissed his husband's lips. Lan WangJi stumbled a little backwards, they were in a public place and the faces of the crowd were shocked.

Wei Wuxian blushed as he was called, 'lucky maiden', he clutched his fists and yelled, "I'm not a woman!"

The crowd gasped, "Cutsleeves!"

Lan WangJi dragged Wei Wuxian out of the restaurant to their home. "Lan Zhan!!! Let go of me!!! It hurts!!!" He cries out.

Lan WangJi loosens his grip and opens the door to their room, he pushed Wei Wuxian against the wall and kissed him furiously.

Wei Wuxian's knees buckled, he was turned on immensely from a measly kiss. Lan WangJi releases his lips and Wei Wuxian fell to the ground.

Wei Wuxian then undid his husband's robes and pulled out his cock, he looked at it with awe and giggled, "Ehh? Lan Zhan!!! You're hard!!"

Lan WangJi then grabbed his head and the cock was forced into Wei Wuxian's mouth, Wei Wuxian blushed furiously and grunted, "Mph!"

He thrusted the cock in and out of his mouth, until Lan WangJi came. He pulled the cock out of his mouth and semen spilled out of his mouth.

Wei Wuxian then stood up and undressed, he sat on the bed and widened his legs, putting his fingers at his entrance, he finger fucked himself. He had such a lewd expression on his face, even Lan WangJi couldn't stop looking.

He pulled his fingers out of his ass, and licked them, Lan WangJi then pushed him down and entered him.

"Lan Zhan!!! Mhmmm!" He moaned as the cock thrusted into him. Lan WangJi then widens his legs some more and the cock plunged deeper into the depths of his ass.

Wei Wuxian's face was red and stained with tears, "L-Lan... Zhan! There...." he said with a breathy tone. The cock hit his prostate until he came so hard that he was seeing stars.

(I think my cough is getting worse!)