Chapter 69-cultivation conference-part 4

Jin Ling came back to the room with the firewood and put it in the fireplace.

After the fire was lit he walked over to the bed and kissed Sizhui's lips, "You wanna do it tonight?" He asks him.

SiZhui blushes, "Be gentle!"

Jin Ling smiles, "En!"

They take off each other's clothes, Jin Ling puts a finger inside of Sizhui's hole, and SiZhui gasps, "Are you okay?" Jin Ling asks him.

"Hah! I'm okay! A-Ling!" He forces a smile.

Jin Ling leans in and kisses his lips to take his mind off of the pain, he then adds another finger and scissors in and out to widen the hole.

SiZhui trembled and puts his hands over his mouth to quiet his moans, his parents were in the next room.

Wei Wuxian woke up to the sound and blushed, "That boy!" He giggles.

Lan WangJi stirs beside him and grabs his ass, "Ah! Lan Zhan~!"

Jin Ling blushes at the sounds his husband was making, "SiZhui, I... I want to hear you!"

Jin Ling removes his fingers and puts his cock at Sizhui's entrance, "I love you, A-Ling! Ahhh! Hah!" He moans.

Jin Ling thrusts into him gently, "Me too!!"

They aren't very experienced with sex so they cum early, they both came and Jin Ling pulled out, "Does it hurt?!"

SiZhui blushes, "It does! But If its you I can take the pain!"

They fell asleep hugging each other, not having a care in the world.

Wei Wuxian on the other hand teased his husband, "Our boy was just having sex! Hehe! Hahhh! Lan Zhan? My ass~!" Lan WangJi slaps his ass and thrusts his hips against Wei Wuxian's.

Lan WangJi spreads his cheeks and traces a finger around the wet hole, "You asked for it!"

Lan WangJi enters him fiercely and Wei Wuxian gasps, his face flushed, "Hahhhh! Mph~! Lan Zhan! Mercy!!! We have to teach tomorrow!!! I need to walk!!!"

Lan WangJi slows down and gently fucks him, "Does it hurt?"

Wei Wuxian shook his head, "no! I love everything you do! It's just that I'm sensitive! Hahaha! Ahhh! Hahhh!"

Lan WangJi bit his neck, "Lan Zhan?!!! What are you doing?!!! Ahhh! I can't cover this up!!!!" His lips quivered.

Lan WangJi smiles, and whispers in his ear, "Marking my territory!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Pshh! Look at you!!! Flirting with me!!! What have I done to the noble Hanguang. Ahhh, I love you to death~, but you can only flirt with me~, got it?!"

Lan WangJi smiled, "En!!! I don't mind, as long as I have you, I don't care what people think about our relationship."

Wei Wuxian kissed his lips and gasped as the cock hits his prostate, "Mphhhh!"

The fucked until they both came, Lan WangJi pulls out and once again Wei Wuxian falls asleep.

The next morning, a knock on the door, Lan WangJi opens the door and Jiang Cheng was there, "He's still asleep! Oi!!! Get up!"

He walks in to the bed room and takes off the covers, "Let me sleep some more~!"

"Like hell I will! And WangJi, how have you allowed his sleeping habits?!!!" Jiang Cheng asks him.

Lan WangJi sighs, "I tried! He just wouldn't change!"

They conversed as if a man wasn't naked on the bed in front of them, "I'm up!!! Dumbass, Wanyin~, when we get back be prepared to be getting drunk as payback!"

"Hmph! You and your drinking bets! Get dressed we have to get to the classroom in 30 minutes!!!" Jiang Cheng yelled.

"Ehhhh?! Ok!!!" Wei Wuxian sat up and showed everything he had.

"Close your damn legs! It's not that I'm not used to you being naked and all, but it's different now that we're adults and have spouses." Jiang Cheng sighs.

"Lan Zhan, don't take that the wrong way! We swim naked a lot when we go fishing! When we were younger in Yumeng we would run around butt naked. Hahaha!" Wei Wuxian got up and puts on his robes.

"En! I know! You've told me before! I don't mind!" Lan WangJi told him.

For some reason he doesn't get jealous over his brother, but over Wen Ning he does.

"So... How was last night Jiang Wanyin~? Hehe!" Wei Wuxian puts his arm around his shoulders.

Jiang Cheng blushes, "Pshhh! He did it harder than usual!" He looks away.

Wei Wuxian laughs, "Welcome to my world! Hahahaha! Oh, last night our nephew fucked SiZhui!!  Hahaha!"

Jiang Cheng blushes, "You're a pervert!!!!"

Jin Ling and SiZhui walk in as Wei Wuxian said that, "Father!!!! Could you not say things like that?!!!" SiZhui blushes furiously.

"Ehhh! It's fine!!!! I'll teach you two how to do it properly when we get back." He winks.

Lan SiZhui nods, "Thanks! Hehe!"

Jin Ling smiles, "Are you hurting?"

Lan SiZhui shakes his head, "no!"

Lan WangJi walks up behind Wei Wuxian and puts his hair up in a high ponytail, and then ties the forehead ribbon around his forehead.

"Let's gooo! We don't wanna be late~!" Wei Wuxian giggles.

The group walks out of the room and meets Xichen at the classroom entrance.

"Morning!" They all exchanged.

Wei Wuxian walks in and everyone looked at him, "Look at that hickey!!! Cutsleeve!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Lan Zhan!"

Lan WangJi looked at him and smiled, "en!"

Jiang Cheng facepalms, "Idiot!"

Lan Xichen takes his hand in his and announces, "Jiang Wanyin and I have been married for 5 years, and Jin Ling and SiZhui, have been married for 2 years."

"Uncle!!!!" Jin Ling and SiZhui blushes.

"No use in hiding it!" Lan Xichen told them.

Jiang Cheng blushes, "You didn't consult me on this!!!"

Lan Xichen looks at him confused, "We did last night!"

Jiang Cheng trembled, "Oh, that's right! Hehe!"

Wei Wuxian laughed, "Jiang Wanyin's memory is as bad as mine! Hahaha!" He laughed until tears came out.

"SHUTUP! At least I don't forget people's confessions!" Jiang Cheng fires back.

"Yeah! That's right!" Wei Wuxian made a painful expression, of sadness and despair.

The others looked at him in awe, "Who cares about the past?!!! He's different can't you see that?!!" A man spoke up.

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Yeah that's right!" Everyone agreed.

Wei Wuxian began to tell them about his daughter, "Lan Zhan and I have a daughter!"

The others asked him, "What's her name?!"

"Her name is Lan Xian! She is turning 6, in 5 days!" Lan WangJi told them.

Wei Wuxian smiled, "En!"

"How is it? Raising a girl I mean? I have a daughter and she's a pain in the ass, sometimes!" The man asked them.

"Eh? I have to admit she's stubborn. She fights with me when I have to wash her hair. It's because she has my unruly hair and Lan Zhan's hair too. You should come visit us sometime!" Wei Wuxian admitted.

That day was more for introductions; tomorrow will be the actual teachings.