Chapter 89- gods- part 1

There are many gods in this world, only a few mortals have seen a god, if you do meet one, you have to make sure to never piss one off.

In the mystical world of the gods one god in particular was in a horrible mood, "These lowlife peasants, I bring them life and they don't even acknowledge that I exist!" The god of weather said angrily.

His servant tried to calm him down, "Now, Now, Yu shi! We can just send someone to tell people about us!"

Yu shi snarled at his servant, "Hmph! We sent one 100 years ago and it only worked for a little while!"

The doors open and it was another god, "Yu shi!!! You better not make it storm! Or I'll be pissed!!!"

Tudishen who is the god of earth told him, Yu shi smirked, "Ehhh! Angry at me again~!"

Yu shi loved to tease Tudishen, some of the servants say that they have had sexual relations, "Hmm! There's some mortals at my shrine, two of them are almost immortals! Hmmm! But one of them has a strange power! Demonic! And they have an... offspring with it... wait.... ehhh?! They're...."

Tudishen looked at him confused, "They're what?!!!"

Yu shi blushed, "They're both male.... the one with the strange power... looks like a woman..... they're married too!"

Tudishen hit his head, "Have You lost your fucking mind?!!! Two Men can't have children!!! At least two mortal men!!! They're not like us!!!!"

Yu shi went wide eyed, "I'm telling the truth!!!!"

Tudishen facepalms, "Last time you did this, which was 100 years ago, you were so heavily mistaken!!! I always have to clean up after you!"

He stands by him and senses them, he opens his eyes wide and trembled, "How is this possible?!!!"

A female god walks in, Freyja, the god of fertility, "Surrogate!"

7 years ago

"Lan Zhan, I want to have a child!" Wei Wuxian brought up randomly during dinner while they were on a case.

The table was silent, "Um... Young master Wei, you can't get pregnant!" Lan Xichen told him.

Wei Wuxian sighed, "I know that! I was meaning adoption. But if there is a way to have a biological child, I want to know! Let's go to the temple of the fertility god!"

Lan WangJi's ears turned red all of the sudden, "A child... with... you!" His eyes sparkled.

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Lan Zhan! You're making a weird face~!"

The next day, Wei Wuxian and Lan WangJi went to the temple to pray, "Let's do this!"

Wei Wuxian grabbed Lan WangJi's hand as they walked to the shrine, they kneeled down and bowed their head praying to her, "Freyja, if you hear me, could you grant our wish of having a biological child?"

Freyja appeared in front of them and giggled, "I can grant your wish. But there are two options, one is to get pregnant, and the other is to have a woman carry the baby. Both require your dna."

Wei Wuxian blushed at the idea of being pregnant and thought of how he would look and waved his hands to take that image away, "Umm... The juniors would laugh at me if I got pregnant... so I'll use a surrogate... but we need to find a woman who's willing!"

Lan WangJi glanced at him, "You would look weird pregnant!"

Wei Wuxian was shocked, "Geez! Thanks! That really made me feel better!" He teased.

Freyja giggled, "Oh my! You two have a really strong bond! And I see you two are very sexually active!"

Wei Wuxian trembled, "Hehe! thanks!"