Chapter 109- woken memories- part 8

(Finally a long chapter! You're welcome! 😉 )

Once inside Lan WangJi lays Wei Wuxian down and strokes his cheek, "I'll be back soon." He kisses his forehead and leaves him in the room.

Lan WangJi went into town and bought some flowers, "Is this for a significant other, young master?" The old man asked him.

He smiled fondly, "En! My husband!" He looked so at ease.

The man smiled, "I see you really love him! Only a person who's madly in love with a person would smile so fondly at the mention of them."

Lan WangJi was a little confused that he didn't blast him for being a cutsleeve, but was also happy because he deems that as a nuisance, "He's the love of my life! Been happily married for 12 years. Also, sir, do you know anything about the demon that reawakens memories that people want to forget."

The man looked at him with shock, "You're a cultivator aren't you, yes, my wife was victim to it, is it alright if I come by your inn later and tell your group the story. You should get back to your husband, I suspect he's fallen victim to the demon."

Lan WangJi's eyes widened, "How could you tell?"

"I'm a retired cultivator!" The old man smiled.

Lan WangJi payed for the flowers and went to his husband's side. As soon as he opened the door he sees that his husband is clutching his fists in pain and he is crying.

He holds him to his chest and calls out for him, "Wei Ying, Wake up!" He frantically tells him.

Wei Wuxian clutched his shoulders and cried out, "Lan Zhan, Don't go! I love you! Don't leave me! Why are you doing this?!" He screams, and sobs.

Lan WangJi wiped the tears from his eyes, and rocked him, "Wei Ying, I'm not going to leave you, I'm here. Wake up!" He cups his chin and kissed his lips.

Wei Wuxian was trembling violently, "Don't fuck with my feelings!" He screamed.

Lan WangJi was greatly saddened, "Wei Ying, What are you dreaming of?! Come back to me!" He lays him down and goes to find his brother.

"Brother, Wei Ying is trapped in his nightmare!" He tells him in fear.

Lan Xichen hugs his brother, "What's happening?"

Lan WangJi's expression saddened, "He's saying something about me leaving him, and not to play with his feelings. He's hitting me too."

Jiang Cheng was shocked, "But... he didn't confess back then... did he? Calm him down, he needs you the most."

The walk into the room, and Wei Wuxian was crying, "Lan Zhan!!! Come back!"

Lan WangJi sat on the bed and kissed his lips again, "I'm here!"

Wei Wuxian's eyes opened and he hugged him tightly and cried, "Lan Zhan! Don't leave me! I won't flirt anymore!" He was apparently still out of it.

Jiang Cheng looked at his brother and sighed in relief, "Why would he leave you for that?"

Wei Wuxian blushed furiously, "I don't know! But if you ever leave me... I will be fucking pissed! But I know you won't! Mph!" Lan Wang kissed his lips roughly and released their lips.

"I won't!" He told him.

Wei Wuxian shifted uncomfortably because a hard object was poking his ass, his face turned completely red, and he trembled, "You pervert!"

Jiang Cheng grabs Lan Xichen's hand and storms off slamming the door, "Oops!" Wei Wuxian giggled.

He then undid Lan WangJi's sash and pulled down his pants, "I want you! Fuck me hard and deep!"

Lan WangJi took out the flowers from his robes and gave them to him, they were flowers that meant, 'Sleep with me!' Wei Wuxian looked at them indifferently, "What do you think I'm doing right now? Fuck yes! I want to sleep with you!"

Wei Wuxian leaned down and licked Lan WangJi's erect nipples, "Wei Ying!" He jolts in pleasure.

Lan WangJi then pulled down Wei Wuxian's pants and rubbed his ass, "Oh, so we're playing this game, huh?" Wei Wuxian smirked, and got up off of the bed removing all of his clothes.

He then pushed Lan WangJi down on the bed and put his ass in his face, "I love this position!"

Lan WangJi spread Wei Wuxian's ass cheeks, and stuck his tongue in his hole, he then sucked on the rim, causing Wei Wuxian to moan in excitement, "Hmmf!" He giggled as well because it tickled.

Wei Wuxian decided to see what Lan WangJi's ass tasted like, he lifts his legs up so he had access to his ass and he licked the rim, Lan WangJi hitched a breath and moaned, "Wei Ying!" Wei Wuxian blushed furiously at his reaction, and trembled at the feeling in his groin.

Lan WangJi sticks two fingers in Wei Wuxian's hole and scissors them in and out, meanwhile Wei Wuxian continues to suck on Lan WangJi's rim, "Wei Ying!" Lan WangJi tries to close his legs, but Wei Wuxian widens them more.

"relax, I won't stick anything in. I just wanted to see why you like licking my ass hole so much! Now I see why, it tastes good, we should do this more often! Hehe! Ahhh!" Wei Wuxian jolts as two more fingers were added.

Lan WangJi slaps his ass and thrusts his fingers hard into Wei Wuxian's anus, "It feels weird! What are you doing you said you wouldn't stick anything in!"

Wei Wuxian stuck a finger inside Lan WangJi's anus, "You like it? Or hate it?"

Lan WangJi was in pain, he had never had anything in his anus before and it burned and itched, "I hate it!"

Wei Wuxian smiled, "If that's the case I won't torture you like you tortured me during our first time!" Somehow he was still angry about that.

He pulls his finger out and pushed his legs down to suck on his cock, but before he could get it into his mouth, he was violently pushed onto his stomach and entered from behind, "You like me being rough?"

Wei Wuxian gasped and blushed, "Why are you angry?!" He cried.

Lan WangJi thrusted harder into the depths of his anus, and hits his prostate, "I'm not! Is this speed okay?"

Wei Wuxian moaned, "En! Slap my ass! I like it now! It feels so good! It may make me feel a little naughty!"

Lan WangJi's expression expressed confusion, "Did something happen in the dream?"

Wei Wuxian's expression gloomed, "You raped me! And made my anus bleed. I don't hate you! I love you!"

Lan WangJi turned his head towards him to kiss his lips gently, "I would never ever rape you! I love you with all of my heart!"

Wei Wuxian melts into the kiss, "You can be the most gentle person sometimes! It makes my heart go crazy. Like thump thump!" He smiled.

Lan WangJi turns Wei Wuxian around and fucks him gently, "Tell me if you ever feel like your anus is bleeding! Don't hold it in!"

Wei Wuxian wrapped his arms around his neck and smiled, "En! Pfft! You said anus!"

Lan WangJi looked at him, "Why do you make fun of me?"

Wei Wuxian shook his head, "Ah! No! I just never thought I would hear you say these words ever!"

"Ahh! Yes hit it there!" Jiang Cheng yelled out as his husband fucked him.

Lan Xichen's face was completely red, "I love you!" He kissed Jiang Cheng's lips roughly and thrusted harder.

Jiang Cheng releases the kiss moaning as he came, "Xichen!"

Wei Wuxian was flabbergasted at what he just heard, "Nnn! Make me cum!"

Lan WangJi thrusted into his husband as he asked, and slapped his ass, causing Wei Wuxian to cum all over himself and Lan WangJi, "That felt good! I'm sleepy!"

Wei Wuxian fell asleep as soon as Lan WangJi pulled out, "Sleep well!" He whispered and kissed his forehead.

(Yeet! Long chapter!!!)