Chapter 52-hauntings-case 2-frozen in time-part 3

Lan WangJi Wei Wuxian gently on the bed and got on top of him. He opened his husband's robes to reveal perky nipples, he pinched them and Wei Wuxian gasped.

"Lan Zhan~, haha! That feels... Mph!" He moaned as his nipples were played with.

His face was red and his cock was erect, Lan WangJi opened his robes all the way and found once again he wasn't wearing pants, "Wei Ying!!!"

Wei Wuxian giggled, "What's wrong with it?! I turn you on!" He smirked.

Lan WangJi kissed his lips violently to shut him up, "You're shameless!"

He grabbed Wei Wuxian's legs, widening them to lick his anus. When the tongue touched the rim of his anus Wei Wuxian shivered in pleasure, he moaned and panted.

"Ahah! Lan... Zhan!!" He said with a breathy tone.

Lan WangJi's cock hardens at the sound of his voice, he takes off his clothes, and puts his cock at the entrance of his anus.

Wei Wuxian hitched a breath at the sudden intrusion of a thick and hard object, that he is more than familiar with. He gasped as his insides were stirred, his body heated up in lust and sexual desire.

"Lan Zhan, does it feel good? Inside of me?! Deep enough? Ahaha!" He smirked with a crimson red blush across his cheeks.

Lan WangJi thrusted into him hard, and asked him the same thing, "Deep enough?!"

Wei Wuxian was stunned and his lips trembled, "Lan Zhan.... nine shallow and a deep!!!!"

Lan WangJi kept on thrusting into him and Wei Wuxian squirted between their bodies. Wei Wuxian came so hard that he was seeing stars, "Lan Zhan! Why are you so beautiful?!"

Lan WangJi opened his eyes and glared at him, "Wei Ying!"

Wei Wuxian giggled, "What?! I'm here!!" His legs were above his head and he smiled, "hurry up, fuck me!!!"

Lan WangJi secured him under him, and thrusted into his prostate, "Wei Ying, I love you!" He panted.

Wei Wuxian had tears in his eyes and he wrapped his arms around his neck and smiled, "I love you too!"

A couple more thrusts and both of them came, Lan WangJi made a noise that was rare and Wei Wuxian blushed at the noise, "Er gege, You're amazing" Wei Wuxian teased.