Chapter 83- jewels-part 4

The next morning, a knock on the door woke Wei Wuxian up, he groaned loudly, "Lan Zhan~! You get it~!"

Wei Wuxian opened his eyes to find that his husband was still asleep, he blushed, 'Is he sick? He usually wakes up before now!' He thinks to himself.

He looked at Lan WangJi's sleeping face, he noticed that his cheeks were flushed, he slowly reached out a hand and put it on his forehead.

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened, 'He's burning up! He never tells me when he doesn't feel well. We kissed a lot last night, sigh!' He leaned in and kissed his forehead.

Once again there was a knock on the door, Wei Wuxian got up, and winced at the pain in his ass, he then felt semen seeping out of his hole.

He found his robes, and put them on, another knock on the door, this time louder, "I'm coming!"

Wei Wuxian opens the door, it was Lan Qiren, "Finally! What took you so long?"

Wei Wuxian steps outside and groans at the pain, "Did you need anything?" His voice was hoarse.

Lan Qiren strokes his beard, "Any Leads, on the case? And I was expecting WangJi to open the door, why are you up so early? I'm coming in! It's cold!"

Wei Wuxian gasped, 'Shit! Lan Zhan is naked... and cutsleeve eroticas...'

Lan Qiren walks in, "He's asleep?!"

Wei Wuxian sighed, "He has a fever! I checked his temperature!"

Lan Qiren looked at him and saw that his face was also flushed, he walked up to him and puts his hand on his forehead, his eyes widened, "You have one too! Tell us when you're sick!"

Wei Wuxian smiled, "But I don't feel bad really!"

Lan Qiren grits his teeth, "Remember last time you said that! When you passed out in the cold spring, you were asleep for almost 2 weeks! I may have to assign this to Xichen and Jiang Cheng! I can't risk you two infecting people!"

Wei Wuxian covers lan Qiren's mouth, "Shh! He's asleep! Let's go outside!"

Lan Qiren calmed down and pushed his arm away, they went outside to talk some more.

"I promise, I didn't know that he was sick! He never tells me when he feels bad! I will take care of him! Please let me do this investigation! That woman specifically asked for my assistance! She trusted me!" Wei Wuxian was on the verge of tears.

Lan Qiren felt sympathy for the first time, "I will pull you off this case if you start to feel bad. Sigh! I'll be sending Xichen and Jiang Cheng to investigate another house she stayed in. You shouldn't leave his side! He needs you the most at this moment. I'll get the juniors to get herbs for medicine and water to put on his forehead, and yours. And! No drinking alcohol, until you both are 100% well."

Wei Wuxian widens his eyes, "Um... how did you know we drink alcohol from time to time..."

Lan Qiren scowled, "Do you think I'm dumb!!! Remember when you forced him to drink in your youth? You both got whipped 300 times."

Wei Wuxian shivered, "Ah~, I forgot!"

Lan Qiren walked away, but then walked back as if he had something else to ask, "Wei Ying, I need to talk to you about Jingyi!"

Wei Wuxian smiled, "go on!"

Lan Qiren sighed, "Did you know he was dating Ouyang?!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "I only found out not too long ago! I should get back to Lan Zhan!"