Chapter 61-protective mother- part 1

In front of their home, Wei Wuxian was teaching cultivation to his daughter, while Jiang Cheng, Lan WangJi and Lan Xichen sat at a table and drank tea.

"No, you do this!" Wei Wuxian did some weird hand signals with his hands, Veins popped up on Jiang Cheng's forehead, "He's an idiot!"

Lan WangJi sighs, "Wei Ying, You're over explaining it."  He picks up his tea cup, that was empty and Wei Wuxian knew.

"Lan Zhan, there's no tea~!" He snickers.

All of the sudden Lan Xian hits him with spiritual energy, he fell to the ground, "hehe! I forgot that she inherited both of our powers, plus my demonic powers!"

His arm started bleeding, and Lan Xian started crying thinking she was going to be punished, "Mommy!!! I'm sorry!! Daddy, Please! Don't punish me~!" She sobbed.

Wei Wuxian caresses her cheek and smiles, "You won't be punished. To be honest, when I was first starting out... I hurt uncle jiang... and Jiang Cheng! It's okay! I've been through worse things..."

Lan WangJi walks over to them and lifts his sleeve to treat it, "Brother, can you go get the healing supplies? And some disinfectants?"

Lan Xichen stands up and smiles, "En!"

"Mommy... what did you go through that was worse? Tell me!" She pouted.

He was hesitant, "Sigh... I was killed by my own powers backfiring.. my demonic powers times 100. Because I destroyed something that I put my powers into. Lan Xian, promise me you won't use your demonic powers for evil! Promise me that you'll use it in moderation!"

He took her into his arms and hugged her tightly, he started sobbing, "I love you...please promise me! Okay?"

Lan Xian was stunned, "You did it to protect people!!! And... I promise!"

Lan WangJi wrapped his arms around them and kissed them both, "I would never punish you. Wei Ying...your blood is staining her clothes." His eyes widened at how much blood was seeping out.

He grabbed the arm and put the part that was cut in his mouth, Wei Wuxian blushed and remembered a scene from when they were boys in the cave, "What are you doing?!"

'He bit me back then, now I think about it.... huh? He... he... was trying to have sex with me... back then....' he blushed and shook his head to forget.

Lan WangJi looked at him with lustful eyes while he sucked on the wound, he released the arm out of his mouth, and blushed. He forgot Lan Xian was there... "... Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian sighs.

Lan Xichen comes back and notices the blood on Lan WangJi's mouth and Lan Xian's clothes, he blushed furiously at the thought of his brother sucking on Wei Wuxian's arm to help with the bleeding.

"Here's ten stuff you asked for! And... WangJi... you have blood on your mouth... come on Lan Xian... let's go get you some new clothes!" He held out his hand and Lan Xian went with him and Jiang Cheng, who was embarrassed of what he just witnessed.

Once they were gone Wei Wuxian scolded his husband, "Lan Zhan! You... You made me realize... back in the XuanYu cave... when you bit my arm... you... wanted to have sex, didn't you? I mean... the way you touched my chest back then... and why did you do that in front of her?"

Lan WangJi's eyes widens, "You... you remember? I came to term with my feelings at that time...The bleeding wouldn't stop!" He hugs Wei Wuxian tightly.

Wei Wuxian blushes, "Lan Zhan!"

Lan WangJi takes his arm and puts a bit of disinfectant on it, Wei Wuxian winces at the sting, "Ha! That hurts!"

Lan WangJi looks him in the eyes and kisses his lips, Wei Wuxian's eyes widens.

After the kiss, Lan WangJi then wraps the wound, and pulls the sleeve back down.

Wei Wuxian suddenly jumps on him and wraps his legs around his waist, "I want you!"

Lan WangJi stands up with him in his arms, and carries him inside of their shared room.

"So~, if we had had sex back in that cave~, hehe! There's no way I could refuse you... imagine getting caught... mmh!" Wei Wuxian blushes as his husband took off his clothes and touches his cock.

Lan WangJi puts Wei Wuxian's cock in his mouth and sucks on it. "Lan Zhan~ Ha! I'm so sensitive... hehe!"

Lan WangJi then puts three fingers in Wei Wuxian's hole, and thrusts then in and out, Wei Wuxian trembles, "Ha! Lan~ ha! Zhan~! Ha!"

Tears fell from his eyes as he came into Lan WangJi's mouth.

Lan WangJi took it out of his mouth and kissed Wei Wuxian's lips, "I love you!" He smiles

Wei Wuxian squirms, "Me too"

Lan WangJi pulls his fingers out and undresses, putting his cock at Wei Wuxian's hole, he thrusted into him hard.

Wei Wuxian gasps, "I won't break! Fuck me! Hard!!! I want it hard and fast!!!"

Lan WangJi blushes and does at he was told.

Wei Wuxian's legs curled up and he gripped Lan WangJi's shoulders as he was fucked vigorously.

"Ha! There.... Lan Zhan!! Hit it there!!!! Haaaaa" he screams as he cums.

Lan WangJi cums inside of him and pulls out, Wei Wuxian lays on him and talks cutely, "Lan~ Zhan~! You're my best friend, Lover, and Husband! I'm your best friend, lover, and wife! Well, husband! But I'm your wife, because I take the woman's role in bed~! When you fell in love with me~..... did... you.... um... fantasize about my... body?"

Lan WangJi looks away and blushes, "I.... I... did! I knew it was wrong."

Wei Wuxian didn't expect that answer, "Lan Zhan! You.... Pervert!!! What did you fantasize about? Perv... hmph!"

Lan WangJi's face turns completely red, "Fucking you...."

Wei Wuxian's eyes widen and his jaw drops, "Lan Zhan!!!! You... You just said a cuss word!!! Say it again!!!"

Lan WangJi looks away, "No!"

Wei Wuxian pouts, "Stingy!"

"You know what~, I think we were destined to be together when I accidentally took off your forehead ribbon back then. So~, How did you learn how to fuck me~? Ah~! What's this!!! A cutsleeve erotica~! You're a pervert!"

He reaches into the bookshelf next to their bed and shows a drawing, he then realizes what's on it, and flushed, "L-Lan Z-Zhan~! Please have mercy on me~ ahhh! Mercy!!!"

He was fucked some more until he was so worn out he fell asleep after Lan WangJi washes him.