Chapter 37: extra 6- bath fun!

Washing Lan Xian's hair:

"Lan Xian, it's time to wash your hair~!" Wei Wuxian told her and she pouted, "You always end-up making my hair curly! It hurts to brush it!"

Wei Wuxian laughed in confusion, "My hair does that, too! Hehe! It's just our genes! Ok! Your father has to deal with brushing my hair."

Lan Xian allowed him to put her in the bath tub, and he began washing her hair. Because she was the daughter of both him and Lan WangJi, she had unruly and not so unruly hair.

Lan Xian played with a rubber ducky, (just pretend that they had one back then) while he put shampoo in her hair and scrubbed the scalp and carded the soap through her hair. Next, he rinsed her hair, and then did the same thing with conditioner. And then he let her wash her own body. She got out of the tub, got dressed and left the room to let her parents have time to themselves.

Bath fun: wangxian
"Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian said seductively as he took off his clothes in front of him. Of course his husband was reading scriptures, like he always was, he is the teacher of the juniors now, after all.

Wei Wuxian pouted when he didn't get a response, "Oi, I'm naked and you don't even look at me?!!!! Hmph!!! Come on fuck me!!!"

Lan WangJi looked up at him and glared at him, "Wei Ying!" He put his book down and walked over to his husband and grabbed his skinny, but muscular waist.

He kissed him fiercely, saliva strung between their wet lips with kisses.

They took a bath and did their usual everyday.