Chapter 10- cold spring

"Lan Zhan, I made a talisman that can turn me into my old body. But only for 30 minutes though!" He yelled out of nowhere when they were cultivating in the cold spring.

Lan WangJi had a rare expression on his face, he was surprised. "Wei Ying!"

He reached out and touched his cheek. He smiled.

Wei wuxian's heart pounded in his chest.

"Ah, Let me show you!" He tapped his husband's nose.

He then pulled the talisman out and put his energy into it.

A cloud of smoke surrounded his body and he changed into his old body.

He stood on a rock, he was completely naked.

Lan WangJi's ears turned red. "Wei Ying! You..." He stuttered.

Wei Wuxian sat on the rock and giggled, "Like what you see?! Er gege you make my head spin!!"

Lan WangJi smiled, "mn! I love everything you do!" He confessed

Wei Wuxian was flabbergasted. "Hahaha!"

The juniors were walking by and saw Wei Wuxian, they didn't recognize him. Their faces were red because he was also butt naked.

"Wh- Who are you?!" Lan Jingyi yelled. He pointed at his senior.

"Oi, it's me! Senior Wei! I made a talisman to switch to my old body for 30 minutes."

The juniors looked at him in shock. "What?! Senior Wei you scared us. And put on some clothes!" Jingyi retorted.

"Eh?! Why should I? I'm dual cultivating with my husband so shoo! More like I'm about to elope with Hanguang-jun." each word was added with emphasis to get the point across.

The juniors blushed. "You're so shameless!" They yelled. They left them alone.

"Now, where were we?! Ah, Lan Zhan, do you want to fuck me in this body? I know you do!!!" He giddily said.

Lan WangJi grabbed his waist and kissed him hard. Tongues swirling, saliva mixing. "Mn"

Lan WangJi put his fingers in his husband's hole, and scissors them in and out until he added a third finger.

Wei Wuxian bucked his hips in pleasure. "Ah , wait!!! Too much, too much!"

Indeed it was too much, Lan WangJi was hitting his g-spot. He squirted cum on Lan WangJi's face. He flushed.

"Lan Zhan~, I told you it was too much!" He wipes his husband's face.

Wei Wuxian hugged him and added spiritual power so he could train his body. Lan WangJi entered him.

It hurt more than usual because one he was in a different body, and two he was using spiritual power so his insides tightened.

He transformed back into his normal body and felt a little more comfortable. But still trembling.

His lips trembled, "Lan Zhan~! Hurry! Fuck me!" He whispered.

Lan WangJi thrusted hard and Wei Wuxian screamed, he had never felt like this before. The spiritual powers his husband sent over made him warm and dizzy.

Wei Wuxian passed out from the surge of power. Lan WangJi was disheveled.

His uncle and brother checked on his health and said that his body was getting used to having his golden core again.

Uncle Lan was actually worried. He noticed that Wei WuXian's power had surged lately, almost like he was when he was 15.

Wei Wuxian stirred as uncle Lan was checking his temperature of his forehead. He opened his eyes. "What happened?" He asked.

"It has been 5 days since you passed out."