Chapter 82- extra 13-naughty juniors-drunk lan zhan- part 2

Wei Wuxian trembled, 'Why can't he fucking wait~! This makes us look like we can't control ourselves!!!'

Lan WangJi lifted his robe and groped his ass, "Eeeek! Stopppp!!!" Wei Wuxian yelled out.

Wei Wuxian woke up from his dream, sweating,  the group was sleeping out in the wilderness because the closest inn, would take 3 hours to get there.

Lan WangJi shifted next to him, "Wei Ying?"

Wei Wuxian jumped, his heart racing, his face turned red, "Just a weird dream!"

He leaned in to kiss his lips, accidentally putting his knee between Lan WangJi's legs, he gasped, "Lan Zhan!" He whispered.

They couldn't make any scandalous sounds, because the younger juniors were with them.

"I saw a cold spring, when I went to find fire wood earlier, let's go swim" Wei Wuxian told him.

Lan WangJi followed him, once away from the ears of the children, he took Wei Wuxian into his arms, "Will you tell me about the dream?"

Wei Wuxian hitched a breath, and shivered, "It's a little embarrassing! Yeah!" He smiled.

Lan WangJi began to take off Wei Wuxian's clothes, "Ah, Wait!!! I want to do it romantically tonight!"

Wei Wuxian moves out of his grasp and takes off his own clothes, neatly folding them, getting into the water he hissed, "Psh! Cold! What are you doing? Get undressed!"

Lan WangJi stares at his naked form, as if he hasn't seen it enough times already, he looks away, "Nothing!"

He begins to undress, taking off one layer at a time, he was about to take his headdress off when Wei Wuxian giggles, "Let me take it off for you! Husband!"

Wei Wuxian sits on a rock, showing off his man hood, Lan WangJi smiles, "En!"

Lan WangJi gets into the water and swims to Wei Wuxian, realizing how beautiful he really was bathed in the midnight's moon light.

Wei Wuxian gets back into the water and shivers, "It's so cold~!"

Lan WangJi takes him into his arms, Wei Wuxian jumps up, wrapping his legs around Lan WangJi's waist.

They kissed furiously, "Mmm!" Wei Wuxian groaned as a finger entered his hole.

"I said I.... hahhh! Wanted to do it romantically!!!" Lan WangJi put him down on the rock and widened his legs, entering 2 more fingers.

Back at the camp where the others were, some of the older juniors woke up, needing to pee.

"There's a cold spring!" Lan Jingyi suggests.

Jin Ling slapped his head, "People bathe in there dumbass!"

Lan Jingyi rubbed his head, "Grrr!"

Lan SiZhui covered their mouths as they approached the scene of their seniors, "Let's leave them be!"

They left them there and found another place to pee. (Lol! It feels weird writing that! 😂)

Lan WangJi pinched Wei Wuxian's nipples, "Hahhh!" Wei Wuxian blushed furiously.

This time Wei Wuxian woke up startled, when a hand hit a table, "WEI YING!!!!" Lan Qiren yelled.

Wei Wuxian groaned, "Give me a break! I was up all night grading essays!!!"

Lan Qiren fumed, "I was talking to you about your report!!! You wrote a character wrong and wrote something that I won't repeat!"

Wei Wuxian looked at what he accidentally wrote, "I wasn't paying attention! Lan Xian was being a brat!"

Lan Qiren fumed, "Now scram!"

Wei Wuxian ran out of the building and he started laughing uncontrollably, "Hahhahahahaha!"

Those dreams weren't actually dreams at all, they happened and Wei Wuxian happened to dream about the events.