Chapter 45-time slip-part 3

(I feel a little better. Those videos I shared gave me an idea! kinda. Y'all should watch them, they use cuss words and talk about sex like it's nothing.)

Wei Wuxian tapped Lan WangJi's shoulder, telling him to look behind him, "..."

Lan WangJi released his legs and pulled out, Wei Wuxian's feet touched the ground, but his knees buckled as soon as his weight was added.

The others left to let them put their clothes on, Wei Wuxian grabbed his husband's hand and smiled, "love you!"

The group reconvened and talked about how they were going to get back to their own time.

"Talking to our past selves with this spell won't cause a change in history, so we don't have to keep ourselves from them, right? Lan Zhan?!"
Wei Wuxian stayed and the shifted the attention to his husband.

"Huh? Why are you saying my name?" Someone asked him.

Wei Wuxian turned around and saw their 20 year old selves.

"How do I say this? Um... let's just say, I'm Wei Wuxian, but in a different body. And I'm married to you, hence the man..." His face turned red as Lan WangJi wrapped his arms around him.

As soon as he said something about marrying the younger Wei Wuxian looked at him in disbelief, "What???? I'm married to a man? And worse Lan Zhan?!"

Wei Wuxian laughed, "What's bad about him?" He waved his hand to take the kids away, he was going to talk about sex.

"He's better than you'll think, let's just say, he has a big cock, and can pleasure you, well me, a lot. And because of my stupid mouth by saying I want to sleep with him everyday, we do it almost everyday. And I died and came back to life 13 y.... Mph!" Lan WangJi covered his mouth.

The boys had a very dark expression on their faces and didn't believe him until, "Wei Ying! Control yourself!" Lan WangJi warned him.

Once the younger selves had gone a certain distance only then did Jiang Cheng cuss at him, "What the fuck were you trying to do? Don't tell them stuff like that!"

Wei Wuxian shrugged, "Eh? But, they needed to know what happens! Right?" He winks and Jiang Cheng blushed and winced.