Chapter 74- cultivation conference-part 8

"Uncle Lan, nice to see you again!" Nie Huaisang bowed to his old teacher.

"Do you know anything about the men who attacked him?" Lan Qiren asked blatantly, as if he was onto something.

"The owner of the mansion... he hired the men of one of the small clans." He tells them.

Someone runs out of the mansion, running towards Wei Wuxian, "You Bastard!!! You killed my servants!!!!"

Wei Wuxian smirks, "What else am I supposed to do when someone is trying to assassinate me? Let them stab me? Hah!!  Let's hear why you want me dead, I bet it's dumb anyway!"

The man froze, "...My wife disappeared 23 years ago... people who investigated my case said that you took her captive... and did dirty things to her body... she was found mutilated..."

Wei Wuxian pouted, "It wasn't me! I died a virgin! I have never touched a woman's body!!! Not even kiss one. You adults made everything dirty. I've only have had sex with Lan Zhan!"

The man gets furious, "Liar!!!"

"I'm not lying!" Wei Wuxian smirks.

"Prove it!" The man exclaims.

"It's the damn truth!!!" Jiang Cheng lost his cool, "He was too busy keeping himself alive!"

The man starts sobbing, "Then... Who killed my wife!!!"

"Who said I ever died in the first place!" A woman yells.

The man blushed, "Where have you been?"

"Hmph! You never truly cared about me when I was there, I was only property to you!! You only got sad because you had no one to control! And I would much rather be fucked by the yiling patriarch than you! You suck in bed!!!" She blushed at Wei Wuxian's expression.

"... pfft!!! She just told you that you suck in bed!!! Hahahahaha!!" He laughed uncontrollably.

The man blushed furiously, "You bitch!!!!"

He pulls out a knife and runs towards her, Wei Wuxian grabs suibian and unsheathes him, "Is that a way you treat a woman?!!! No wonder she wanted to leave you!!!" He provokes him.

"SHUTUP!!! Get out of the way!! That bitch deserves death!!!" The man yells.

The man runs towards Wei Wuxian, Wei Wuxian froze, out of nowhere, a sword went through the heart of the man from behind, coughing out blood.

Lan WangJi pulled his sword out of the man's body, "... you! You protected me!!!" He smiles!

The woman hugs Wei Wuxian from behind, "Thank you!!!"

'She's a ghost!' Wei Wuxian thought to himself!

"You're a ghost aren't you?!" Lan Jingyi asked.

Wei Wuxian's jaw dropped, "J-Jiang Yi!!!!"

"What?!! I'm observing like you taught us to!" he retorts.

"Yes! I actually died! But not at your hands! At my lover's hands!" The woman fades away.

"Senior Wei, why do you always attract ghosts?!!!!" Jingyi asked.

"you ask the weirdest questions ever!!!" Wei Wuxian facepalms.

(I have an headache!!! I'm going to sleep to make it go away)