Chapter 107- woken memories- part 7

Wei Wuxian was pissed off at the man, "What do you mean by that?"

The man then smirked, "I thought you would be one to sleep with anyone! Does he know you slept with many people before?"

Wei Wuxian sighed, "I was a virgin when I died!  He's the only man, no person I've ever slept with. Now, if you want to insult me some more, just go ahead."

The man clicked his tongue, "You coward!" He pulls out a knife and tries to run towards Wei Wuxian when a purple whip hits the man.

"Don't you dare!" Jiang Cheng yells.

The man screams in pain, "Damn you and your powers, go to hell you cutsleeves! You deserve to die, and rot in hell!"

Lan WangJi squeezes Wei Wuxian's waist, "Wei Ying, are you okay? Tell me!" He caresses his cheek, and smiles at him.

Wei Wuxian's heart fluttered at the smile, "En! I'm fine!"

The man was disgusted, "Go to hell!"

Lan Xichen, stabbed him with his sword, "Sorry, for being late!"

Jiang Cheng was at a loss of words, 'did he just stab someone without remorse?' He still loved his husband anyway.

Wei Wuxian jumped and wrapped his legs around Lan WangJi's waist, and kissed his lips, Lan WangJi was shocked, "Wei Ying!"

Jiang Cheng pretended he didn't know them, "Wei Wuxian!!!!"

Wei Wuxian jumped down from Lan WangJi and ran, with Jiang Cheng chasing him, "Bleh!"

They acted like they were teenagers again and chased each other, fighting like siblings do, until they got tired.

Lan WangJi caught up with an exhausted Wei Wuxian, "Done playing around?" He asked him.

Wei Wuxian leaned against his legs and smiled up at him, "Maybe!" He sneaks a hand up his robes and cups his crotch.

Lan WangJi looked down at him sternly, "Wei Ying!" His ears turned red.

Wei Wuxian giggled, "Sorry, Sorry!" He removes his hand.

Lan WangJi picks him up an carries him to the inn.

The juniors were playing outside when they saw that they came back, and Wei Wuxian asleep hugging Lan WangJi.