Chapter 13-cold spring part 4

Wei Wuxian whimpered as Lan WangJi rubbed his clothed, hard cock.

He didn't know why he felt so sensitive, maybe because of him being passed out for five days made his body get sensitive and lewd.

It was almost like it was his first time all over again. Tears slipped out of his eyes. He was so flustered that he couldn't speak.

Lan Wangji saw how he was acting and made a rare expression of worry and puzzlement. He asked, "What's wrong? Why are you so flustered?"

Wei Wuxian finally spoke, "My body... my body is really sensitive right now! But I want it. I do! I love having sex with you." He was on the verge of tears thinking Lan Wangji was going to stop for the night.

He was wrong. Lan Wangji wiped his tears from under his eyes. And kissed his cheek.

He then whispered, "Relax. Just like our first time." He encourages.

Wei Wuxian relaxed his body and he smiled, "fuck me now! Xian-Xian's horny! Lan Zhan! I love you! My dear husband."

He kissed Lan Wangji fiercely, Lan WangJi faltered. He was not expecting it.

They took off their clothes and kissed each other fiercely. Tongues tangled together, when they released the kiss, a string of saliva followed.

Wei Wuxian kissed Lan WangJi's adam's apple, and left a trail of kisses until he got to his abdomen.

He stared at his husband's cock, and kissed it. Pre-cum stained his lips. He then put it inside of his mouth, and slid it in and out.

He started slowly and got faster and faster. He took the cock out of his mouth with a loud pop.
And decided to try a sex position they rarely do.

"Lan Zhan! Lay down!" He told him sternly. Lan Wangji asked, "Why?"

"Because I want to do that sex position again!" He seductively told him.

Lan Wangji then laid down on his back.

Wei WuXian then got on top of him and put his ass in Lan WangJi's face. And Lan WangJi's cock was in his face.

Lan Wangji grabbed his ass, and spread the white lily cheeks, to reveal Wei Wuxian's anus.

The ring of muscles were dripping wet, and swollen.

Lan Wangji licked the rim of his husband's hole. Wei Wuxian moaned.

He on the other hand had his husband's cock in his mouth when Lan Wangji licked his ass.

Tears formed in the corner of his eyes. He once again took the cock out of his mouth. And licked it up and down.

He once again swallowed the cock till it hit the back of his throat.

Lan Wangji sucked on his ass, and added a finger. Wei Wuxian flinched.

Having a tongue and a finger in him sent chills down his spine, he felt so good and dizzy.

Lan Wangji came in his mouth out of nowhere. He choked. He took the cock out and coughed. The semen surrounded his lips.

Lan Wangji added two more fingers and took out his tongue. He finger fucked him hard.

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened. "Ah~! Wait!"
He cried out.

Lan Wangji pulled his fingers out and flipped their positions. He entered him.

Wei Wuxian took deep breaths to get used to the intrusion of an hard object up his tight hole.

Lan Wangji thrusted gently at first and got gradually faster and fiercer.

Wei Wuxian got used to it again. And cried out, "Lan Zhan! Harder! Fuck! me! harder!" His sentence came out in fragments.

But Lan Wangji learned how to understand his fragmented language during sex. And he did as he was told.

He thrusted hard, and hit Wei Wuxian's prostate, and made him cum between their bodies.

Lan Wangji came inside him soon afterwards, and was careful not to put weight on his husband. Even though Wei Wuxian didn't mind, he does weigh much less than Lan Wangji and is 5 inches shorter than him.

But he wasn't short. In fact he was 5 feet 10 inches, where as his husband was 6 feet 2 inches.

Lan Wangji then put on his robes to go draw water for the bath.

When the bathtub was ready to be used, he lifted Wei WuXian and put him in the water. He got in with him and let him lean on him.

Lan Wangji wet Wei WuXian's hair and put shampoo in his hair.

Wei WuXian's hair down was to his thighs. Lan Wangji thoroughly scrubbed his hair to clean it.

He then washed the shampoo out and grabbed the conditioner and made sure to brush the knots and tangled out of his husband's unruly, beautiful luscious hair.

He once again rinsed the soap out. Wei WuXian woke up and blushed.

He thought to himself, 'Lan Zhan is such a perfect husband! He knows how to wash my hair.' He praised.

He was brought out of his thoughts when he felt a kiss on his neck. He shivered.

"You want more?! I'm yours you can fuck me whenever you want." He smirked.

He kissed Lan WangJi's cheek, "Wei Ying, you'll pass out again if I do. Uncle and brother said not to go to hard on your body." He kissed Wei Wuxian's cheek too.

"So, you talked about that with them?! Lan Zhan, you're naughty!" He playfully scolded.

Lan Wangji smiled, "Wei Ying, I love you."

Wei Wuxian was trying to stay awake to talk to his husband but he was tired. Lan Wangji took him to the bed and tucked him in.

He went to go wash his hair and body before laying down beside his husband.

Afterwards he put on his sleeping robes, and woke Wei WuXian to put his on.

Wei Wuxian patted his head sleepily. "Lan Zhan, goodnight! Talk to you tomorrow." He kissed his cheek and then his lips.

He laid his head on Lan WangJi's chest, and fell into deep sleep.

Lan Wangji smiled and whispered, "good night, Wei Ying!" He kissed his forehead and fell asleep holding him in his arms.

The next chapter will be starting a new arc and storyline. They'll be getting to that person's haunting case finally. Look forward to it.