Chapter 97- extra 14- sick wei Ying

Lan WangJi was up in the middle of the night taking care of his sick husband, "Is it painful?" He whispers.

Wei Wuxian's face was flushed from his fever, "Lan Zhan!" He calls out to his husband in pain.

Lan WangJi smiled at him, "I'm here! Wei Ying, I'm here!" He puts a wet rag on Wei Wuxian's forehead.

Wei Wuxian opened his eyes, "What time is it?" He finally woke up after being out cold for 3 days.

Lan WangJi looked outside of the window, and looked back at Wei Wuxian, "Midnight! You've been passed out for 3 days."

Wei Wuxian noticed the bags under Lan WangJi's eyes, "How long have You gone without sleep?!"

Lan WangJi answered him straight faced, "3 days!"

Wei Wuxian trembled, "Sleep! I'm sleepy too! So let's just sleep! I don't feel like doing it!"

Lan WangJi lays down beside Wei Wuxian and pulls him closer, "You were calling for me!" He then kissed Wei Wuxian's forehead then his cheek, he was about to kiss his lips when Wei Wuxian blocked him.

"No kissing until I'm better!" Wei Wuxian tells him.

Lan WangJi grabbed his hands and kissed his lips anyway, "I don't care if I get sick."

Wei Wuxian groaned, "I do!"

Lan WangJi blew out the candle on the night stand and fell asleep along with Wei Wuxian, without a care in the world.

( 😘)