Chapter 58- Night hunt with just the two of us- part 2

Once inside their room, the first thing Wei Wuxian grabs is the kit for talismans.

He then notices what his husband grabs and he blushed furiously, he left out a sex toy he used while his husband was gone for a week.

Lan WangJi looks at him, and he had the urge to explain, "You were gone for a week, I got horny~!" He blushed.

Lan WangJi looked away, "I didn't say anything."

Wei Wuxian grabbed his emperor smile and giggled, "It wasn't enough~!"

Lan WangJi's ears turned red, "Shameless!"

He grabbed stuff for cultivation and some other things.

They left the room and found that the juniors had brought little apple out, and packed apples.

Lan Xian cried, "When will you be back?"

Wei Wuxian smiled, "Soon~!"

Lan Xian kissed them goodbye and they left.

After an hour, Wei Wuxian stared at his husband as he lead little Apple, Lan WangJi couldn't take the staring anymore, "Wei Ying, Stop staring!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Eh? Can't I look at my lover?" He pouted.

Lan WangJi then noticed that Wei Wuxian was shifting uncomfortably, "Why are you uncomfortable?"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "I'm a little horny~! But I can wait~" he winked.

Lan WangJi closed his eyes and blushed, "Shameless!"

They finally arrived to the inn, once inside, a couple of men, took an interest in Wei Wuxian, and walked up to him.

One of them grabbed his arm, "Pretty lady, would you like to have fun with us~!"

Wei Wuxian pushed him away and spoke, "I'm not a woman, and no, I'm married, to him." He pointed to Lan WangJi.

They ran out of the inn in embarrassment and Wei Wuxian grabbed Lan WangJi's hand, they checked in and got to their room.

Wei Wuxian sat on the bed and pulled up his robes to reveal his bare crotch, "Lan~ Zhan~! Play with me~!"

Lan WangJi put down their stuff and walked over to him, undressing on the way.

Wei Wuxian got on all fours, he grabbed Lan WangJi's cock, and put it in his mouth.

He thrusted the cock in and out of his mouth, taking it out with a loud pop, he licked the tip and then put it back into his mouth. Repeating the process over and over until Lan WangJi came all over his face.

Wei Wuxian smiled, "You taste good!" He licked his lips.

Lan WangJi gulped, and found his husband's lips enticing, he kissed him furiously, making Wei Wuxian dizzy.

Lan WangJi put a finger in Wei wuxian's hole, and Wei Wuxian broke the kiss with shock, "wait!"

Lan WangJi thrusted his fingers in and out of his hole until Wei Wuxian was nice and wet, taking his fingers out made Wei Wuxian groan in displeasure.

"Hurry up! Put it in!" Wei Wuxian told him, Lan WangJi put his cock at his entrance and thrusted into him hard.

Wei Wuxian gasped, and tears spilled out, "You... you light a fire deep inside of me... ha!!! Wait!!! Let me finish.. ha! I... My dear... ha! Please! Ha! Let me talk... ha!~ I love when you get jealous... ha!" He was in so much pleasure from being fucked after a week, he was actually quite sensitive because of it.

Lan WangJi's eyes sparkled at the way his husband shivered in pleasure, "Wei Ying, Your skin is... so soft... You're mine... and mine alone. No one can have you, but me."

Wei wuxian's eyes widened, "You're the only person that I have ever loved... And yes, I'm yours... the Yiling patriarch, I am yours, and yours alone for eternity."

Wei Wuxian then flipped their positions so he could be on top of his husband, he then licked his husband's nipples, and sucked on them, Lan WangJi was surprisingly sensitive there, "Wei... Ying.." he moaned, and Wei Wuxian blushed.

"Eh??? Your nipples are quite sensitive, like mine~!" He pinched his own nipples and smiled.

Lan WangJi started fucking him furiously and Wei Wuxian gasped, "Ahhh!" He squirted all over the bed and their bodies.

Lan WangJi pushed him down on his back and widened his legs, he thrusted into his prostate and came inside of him.

Wei Wuxian trembled from his orgasm, he started spouting nonsense, "Lan Zhan, why do you like to cum inside of me? Are you expecting me to carry little Lans? Are the rumors true that you think of me as a woman?"

Lan WangJi blushed, "No. I never once thought of you as a woman. I fell in love with a man. The most beautiful man I've seen."

Wei Wuxian blushed at the words he's never heard out of his husband's mouth, "You make me go crazy. I'm so in love with you."

Lan WangJi pulled out, "Get on all fours!"

Wei Wuxian chokes, "What.. are you gonna do?" He was hesitant.

He did as he was told and Lan WangJi took him from behind, "Hah!!! Lan Zhan~ this position~ it hurts~!"

They've only done this position once before and that was years ago, Lan WangJi grabbed his cock and stroked it while he fucked him, having his front and back played with simultaneously gave him great pleasure.

"Lan Zhan~ too much!!! Hahhhh! You... Bastard..." his eyes widened as he realized he just cussed at his husband and he cried.

"Lan Zhan, I'm sorry!" He sobbed and Lan WangJi grabbed his hands and kissed his shoulder.

"Wei Ying, it's fine! And there's no.. Mph" Wei Wuxian interrupts him by kissing his lips to take his mind off of the pleasure he was in.

Lan WangJi thrusted one last time and both of them came, they trembled as they recovered from their intense orgasms.

Lan WangJi pulled out of Wei Wuxian and semen pooled out of his ass onto the bed, "Lan Zhan. I'm too tired~ let's sleep~"

Lan WangJi smiled at him, "En!"

Wei Wuxian fell asleep in his arms and Lan WangJi blew out the lantern and kissed his forehead, "Sweet dreams, Wei Ying!"