Chapter 103- woken memories- part 5

Wei Wuxian got up and found the bag that they packed some extra clothes in, he pulled out an outfit that was red with black embroidery, he puts on the baggy pants that went with the robes and his boots, he then tried to put his hair up, but gave up, "Lan Zhan, can you help me?"

Lan WangJi smiled, "En!" He walks over and brushed his husband's long and beautiful hair.

Wei Wuxian hands him the red ribbon, and kissed his lips before turning back around to let him do his hair.

Lan WangJi braids the sides of Wei Wuxian's hair, then puts it in his high ponytail, and finally ties the ribbon in a bow.

Wei Wuxian turns around and smiled at his husband, "My turn!"

Lan WangJi smiled, "En!"

Wei Wuxian grabbed Lan WangJi's headdress, and "can you sit down? I can't reach!"

Lan WangJi complies, "I love you, Wei Ying!"

Wei Wuxian's heart thumped loudly in his chest, he then brushed his husband's hair and took half of it to put it in a bun, he then puts the headdress around it and securely pins it. Lastly, he ties his husband's forehead ribbon around his forehead.

Lan WangJi then stands up, and puts on his gusulan uniform.

The walk out of their room hand in hand, to meet the others, They tell them of their findings.

Everyone noticed that Wei Wuxian was not acting like his usual self, it's like he's become afraid to speak his mind, just like in the past when he couldn't tell anyone what he was feeling inside of his heart.

Jiang Cheng pulls his brother aside to talk with him seriously, "Are you upset? Why are you having an attitude today?"

Wei Wuxian looked away from him, and his lips trembled, "I remembered some things that I thought I had shut away for good, I thought Lan Zhan... Liked.... Mian-Mian, which shows I was jealous... I also remembered the last few arguments we had..."

Jiang Cheng hugs him unexpectedly and comforts him, "Now, you see how we knew you loved him... because of how you acted around him... I do remember back then... when you were drunk..." he thought he would never reveal this to anyone on what he told him.

The others looked at Jiang Cheng, "What did I say? Tell me!" Wei Wuxian begged.

Jiang Cheng sighs, "When we got drunk at 20, we were talking about the future and you blurted out, 'Jiang Cheng, I have a crush on someone!' I asked you, 'Who?' You took awhile to answer, and said, 'Don't get mad at me... But... I'm in love with Lan Zhan!' The next morning I tried to tell you what you said, but you yelled at me saying, 'Why would I love a man?' Dumbass!"

Wei Wuxian blushed furiously and trembled, "Is that how I act when I'm drunk? Hehe!"

Lan WangJi only sighed, "Sadly yes!"

Wei Wuxian jolts, "What do you mean by, 'sadly'? Eh, is my Lan Zhan getting grumpy? Come on my dear!"

Jiang Cheng hits him in the head, "You are the most embarrassing person to be around! We're in the streets! You're drawing attention!"

Wei Wuxian rubs his head and pouts, "Grr! You didn't have to hit me!"

A man then yelled, "How ashamed of yourself! You just hit a maiden!" He yells at Jiang Cheng.

Wei Wuxian starts laughing uncontrollably, "Bwahhahaha! I'm not a maiden, sir! I'm a man! I'm Wei Wuxian, the yiling patriarch, and my husband is the beautiful, Lan WangJi!"

( 😉 Guess What? I'm finally getting out of the hell hole (my dorm; away from those roommates) I'm moving to another dorm, and I will have more space! Goodbye he'll hole!!!! Hallelujah! 😈😏 them motherfuckers can't control me!!!

Ahem, sorry for my language, but I just want to tell them how fucking unbearable they are to live with! But would rather not get in an argument! Until next time! 😘)