Chapter 50-hauntings-case 2-Frozen in time-part 1

Two days after their last case, they moved to the next town to take care of another hauntings case.

This time the whole town had been frozen in time, the children were piqued with interest. One of the children almost touched one of the frozen people, Wei Wuxian caught is little hand and said, "Woah! You don't want to touch them! You too will end up like them!"

Of coarse he was lying about that, actually the child could get sexual diseases from it, this town too had been plagued with disease.

Wei Wuxian told Jiang Cheng and Lan xichen to take the children to the inn. They didn't need to see some of the things that were going on.

Lan WangJi opened the gate to the town and in the middle was a display of affection that was not very appropriate, sex.

Wei Wuxian blushed and looked away, "even I'm not shameless enough to do that! Eh?" He elbowed his husband.

He then cupped his chin and grinned, "Eh?! What are you thinking my dear?" He leaned in and kissed his lips.

Breaking the kiss, Wei Wuxian left his husband standing there, and he got to business of investigating. Lan WangJi looked at his ass as he was on all fours for some reason.

Lan WangJi walked up behind him and Wei Wuxian gasped as his ass was touched, "What are you do-doing?" He asked.

Lan WangJi then sat beside him and got to investigating on his own, Wei Wuxian was left speechless, 'he's scary~!'

Lan WangJi then found a blade mark and tried to get his husband to snap out of his daze, "Wei Ying!"

Lan WangJi kissed his lips after awhile of getting no response, Wei Wuxian blushed furiously when an old man walked in on the scene.

The man flinched a little, once again, Wei Wuxian was mistaken for a woman, "Madame and Sir! What are you doing here? This place is not for that!"

Wei Wuxian glared at him and he pouted, "I'm not a woman!" His voice startled the old man.

"C-cutsleeves! Wait!!! You're the Yiling patriarch and that must be Hanguang-Jun?!" The old man asked them.

"Yes!" He was obviously annoyed of being misgendered. The old man saw this and apologized over and over again.

Wei Wuxian then noticed that Lan WangJi was still touching his ass, he blushed, "Lan Zhan!" He whispers into his ear and Lan WangJi removes his hand.

They asked about the people of the town and got something unexpected, a story.

(I need a nap!!!! I'll update again after my nap!!!!!!! Yawn!!!!)