Chapter 3

"Wei Ying, I need to check on the children. To make sure that they go to bed. I'll be back" Lan Wangji whispers in his ear.

"Awe~ Lan Zhan, hurry up and play with me!!!" The drunk Wei Wuxian slurred.

Lan WangJi went out in the hall way where the juniors were, "Go to bed as soon as you are done." He impassively told them. Lan JingYi asked, "How's senior Wei? Will he be alright?"

Lan WangJi looked at him, "He'll be fine."
He walked back to the room he was sharing with his husband.

As soon as he got to the room, Wei Wuxian, started spouting dirty talk. "Lan Zhan~, come fuck me! Xian-Xian is so horny that he's dripping!" He shamelessly said.

Lan WangJi's ears turned red. The words went strait to his lower half. His cock fully erect.

Wei Wuxian exclaimed out loud "Ah!" as soon as he saw the reaction he got. He drunkly giggles, "Ah~ Lan Zhan!! You're erect!"

Wei Wuxian kneeled on the floor and moved his husband's robes out of the way, pulling his cock out. He weighed the thick cock, he smirked, "I love your cock! Your girth is so big. Imagine if we did fuck when we were 15 or 16." Lan Wangji could tell his husband was quite drunk.

"Wei Ying you're drunk. Don't push yourself!" He told him with concern.

Wei WuXian put his husband's cock in his mouth, and sucked on it. Pre-cum squirted into his mouth falling out of his mouth. Remainders on the corner of his lips. His pink lips.

Wei Wuxian rubbed his cock while sucking on his husband's cock. "Wei Ying!" He grabbed his hair and pulled it, "mmmh!" He moaned in pain. "I'm going to cum."

Wei Wuxian blushed, "mphhhh!" Lan WangJi came in his mouth. He pulled the cock out of his mouth and coughed. "Lan Zhan~!

Lan WangJi's eyes were filled with lust. He picked Wei Wuxian up and put him on the bed. He pulled his husband's clothes off. He put his fingers in his husband's gaping ass hole.

"Ah~! Lan Zhan!" He sexily moaned, rolling his hips in pleasure. Lan WangJi accidentally hit his prostate. He usually doesn't hit it until he puts his cock in. Wei Wuxian moaned louder than normal, because the pleasure was so overwhelming.

"Lan Zhan~! That hurts. Wei Wuxian sobered up. Lan Wangji put his cock in and thrusted.

Wei WuXian moaned as his husband fucked him, Lan WangJi has to silence him. It was useless to tell a drunk Wei Wuxian to be quiet.

They did this for about an hour until they both climaxed.

Lan WangJi cleaned his husband's body of the semen he spilled between their bodies.

Lan Wangji stared at his husband sleeping peacefully, smiling. "Wei Ying! Good night!" He whispered into his ear. And fell asleep with him in his arms.